Reviews for With You, I Am Home
Dorminchu chapter 55 . 8/3
Damn, dude. This feels far too real. I like that Mikasa's almost afraid of Eren by this point; war and their prolonged separation has changed him irreperably.

But it's understandable, and it hurts all the more for it. Awesome work.
AngelSlayer1998 chapter 55 . 6/20
That was so heart-wrenching :'(
Everytime I think about how far apart EMA are growing from eachother, it breaks my heart a little.
Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
damn that's deep.
Mickey chapter 54 . 8/8/2017
Ah! I was so excited to see you update and this is an absolutely lovely drabble 3 thank you for your wonderful eremika works :3
happymikasa chapter 54 . 8/9/2017
OHHH MAN THIS WAS SO GOOD. I FUCKING LOVED IT. 3
moonstar31548 chapter 54 . 8/9/2017
Nice!
Dorminchu chapter 54 . 8/8/2017
Succinct. I really like this one. Glad to see you're back in action. :D
Dr.Archangel chapter 54 . 8/8/2017
Nice short piece. I'll be heading back to school as well so I know what your going through.
Vhosek chapter 53 . 7/10/2017
Haha! That was short and sweet alright and right to the point! I loved it! Thank you! XD
Guest chapter 53 . 7/7/2017
I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED AGAIN! This was ridiculously cute and I love the idea that Eren just has horrible taste in design. I'd love to see a continuation of this, or anything you feel like writing! I love all your Eremika stuff. There's so few good ones out there and you're one of the best ones!
Andrew Kennedy chapter 53 . 7/8/2017
nice
happymikasa chapter 53 . 7/7/2017
THIS WAS SO NICE AHSDFJDSKHDSJKAHFKJ. Also oh god, can eren please speak to me with that low voice of his aswell *_*
TheAlphaofDarkness chapter 53 . 7/7/2017
Omg eren! XD I'm laughing so hard over this! It's amazing! I love your writing and I love your work! I hope to see more of it if you are writing again! this was great starter to start off again if so!

So funny! XD
witchofdathomir chapter 35 . 6/18/2017
Amazing chapter. Are you still active in this with us? or have you abandoned this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Minor swearing for this chapter or..…whole story. I am confuzzled.