Reviews for We Belong (A Custom Fic)
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I would like to say one thing: this story right here? Perfect 3 The plot? Perfect 3 The pairing? Excellent 3 The descriptions? Beautiful? Everything? Better than words 3 No words can even begin to describe just how amazing this story was 3 Keep up the fantastic work :)
REQUEST chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Continue? Maybe skip ahead to the A/O club?
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You should make a chapter 2! I loved it! 3
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great story! Full of love and deliciously hot sex! Loved it!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was great. Really really hot. Love a jealous Sam. Love a dominant Dean. Loved the ending
JoshuaL91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
First of all, I loved that you had the initials carved into them from Sure got a Dirty Mouth. That kind of made the story that much deeper for me, thinking of how the boys are together in that fic. And I just love this fic. Very hot, very loving. Your stories are always like that, sexy as hell but so pure. It's a fine line you walk and you do it very gracefully. Brava, as usual. :)
Kay Collette chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Totally awesome!
SuperPenguin chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I am a puddle of goo. on the floor. and there is a slim chance of recovery because this was so hott. Thanks again
Violett chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was so hot, I beg for more, sequel please!
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
HOLY SHIT!
Bocamere chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love a/b/o fics so I was really excited to see that you've written one. As always, I loved it!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Loved it!
SamDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Now we just need a sequel showing us exactly what happens when Dean takes Sam to the A/O club in Louisiana! :D Really loved this story. Thank you for another great read! :)
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
awww this was actually romantic for me I love it (sigh) a lot of hot sex of course and wanting and yearning but still romantic. You are awesome :)
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014