Reviews for A Frozen Ballad
ErinMilne chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
I've never seen anything like this before, and I love it. I can imagine people in Arendelle's future singing this. I especially liked how you hinted at Hans's true nature. I might put something like this in my fic, and of course I'll credit you with the idea. Keep up the good work!
Frosty858 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Got tears in my eyes. This is a work of art
Frosty858 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
It looks like Shakespeare found the long sought-after Fountain of Youth, and decided to live an extra 500 years, just so he could write this amazing poem. You sure you aren't a professional? You have a magic with words
Frosty858 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Freakin awesome! I've got shivers up my spine on just ch1
Thepopcornpup chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
WOW! This is REALLY good! I love this!
thetimewalker2237 chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Wish I could say something more than beautiful, but that is all my mind can come up with right now.
thetimewalker2237 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
This shall rival the works of Beowulf! Once again, epic. See what I did there?
Time Traveller chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
This is beautiful! You tell the story clearly, and retain all it's emotional nuances. You deserve so many more reviews. PPlease keep going! I will probably shed a tear or two when you get to the part of Anna's sacrifice.
Thkq1997 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Beautiful i must say
For this fiction you just made
Weird as it was, it kind of cute
It nice to read and fun to sing
Don't gve a crappppp chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Wow! Epic!
qwq qweqq chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Not bad, not bad. Rhyming is a pain, but you're pulling it off quite well.
thetimewalker2237 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Again, incredible work. You are a gifted poet.
thetimewalker2237 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Once again, beautiful. It really feels like the tales sung by bards of yore. Excellent work!
qwq qweqq chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This... this is actually scary good.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Wow this is really good. I can totally imagine this being sung by a bard around a fire outside. Really good poetry, it totally flows and seems natural not awkward at all. Excited to see the rest!