Reviews for Rubies and Gold
angelcorus chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
que lindooooo
PipistrelloMartheena chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
honestly, i love your story BUT there are parts that are confusing. it would be better if you indicate where the story of the couple begin and end. example: i thought i was reading about lantis and hikaru, and silly me, it was about umi and clef. BUT this is nice.
Moons-Chan chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
So touching! Though I wished I can get my hands on the guy who did what he did to Umi...
zRISC chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
This story is a must-read.

Even if it starts way too defressing it gets quite more cheery and fluffy as it goes on. a must-read.
fliccolo chapter 23 . 1/5/2007
Great story. loved it!
ViscountessKiera chapter 23 . 1/4/2007
Thank you thank you for the wonderful story! It was hard to read at first, but then all happy at the end! Ya! *claps*
Riiiceballe chapter 23 . 8/12/2006
Nice story
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
oh, dang! i was saving this story for a bit-by-bit reading thing..but it was soo interesting..

truly one of the best rayearth sagas... AWESOMENESS
ChexMixYum chapter 23 . 6/11/2005
this is really really good
crystal-chan chapter 16 . 8/13/2004
I likey the story.. HAH! THAT RHYMES! *ahem*. shall read more later!
quirkychick14 chapter 23 . 7/15/2004
LUV LUV LUV this story! its one of the few rayearth stories that aren't too sappy or over dramatic, or just plain boring. i could actually see this happening! thx for a good read. could you recommend some good rayearth fics?
GitaMerah chapter 23 . 6/25/2004
Whew. I finally finished your story. I like how you wrapped up everything nicely. Great ending. Although, I *was* rooting for Eagle :(

But, that's okay, cuz Lantis is cute too .

btw... what did you do to Primera? (Nothing horrible, I hope _)
GitaMerah chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Wow. You weren't kidding about the angsty part. Thirteen chapters of straight angst! I normally stay away from heavy angst, but yours got me hooked. That said, I'll go read the rest now.
Playing Scrabble with Orcs chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
_
someone chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
Wow...I'm speechless. This fic is so good. I'm stunned. You did everything perfect. Mo, really, you did.:D