Reviews for Rubies and Gold
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 1/11
i didnt like how the flahbacks wenrt clear and ghe lyrics werre too out of odds with the story, it made reading difficult. the guys seemed so cold and uncaring they were about to loose the ones they loved forever while the girls fell apart. if thats how muh they cared for the, then those irls can do a lot better
angelacorus chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
que lindooooo
PipistrelloMartheena chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
honestly, i love your story BUT there are parts that are confusing. it would be better if you indicate where the story of the couple begin and end. example: i thought i was reading about lantis and hikaru, and silly me, it was about umi and clef. BUT this is nice.
Moons-Chan chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
So touching! Though I wished I can get my hands on the guy who did what he did to Umi...
zRISC chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
This story is a must-read.

Even if it starts way too defressing it gets quite more cheery and fluffy as it goes on. a must-read.
fliccolo chapter 23 . 1/5/2007
Great story. loved it!
ViscountessKiera chapter 23 . 1/4/2007
Thank you thank you for the wonderful story! It was hard to read at first, but then all happy at the end! Ya! *claps*
Riiiceballe chapter 23 . 8/12/2006
Nice story
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
oh, dang! i was saving this story for a bit-by-bit reading thing..but it was soo interesting..

truly one of the best rayearth sagas... AWESOMENESS
ChexMixYum chapter 23 . 6/11/2005
this is really really good
crystal-chan chapter 16 . 8/13/2004
I likey the story.. HAH! THAT RHYMES! *ahem*. shall read more later!
quirkychick14 chapter 23 . 7/15/2004
LUV LUV LUV this story! its one of the few rayearth stories that aren't too sappy or over dramatic, or just plain boring. i could actually see this happening! thx for a good read. could you recommend some good rayearth fics?
GitaMerah chapter 23 . 6/25/2004
Whew. I finally finished your story. I like how you wrapped up everything nicely. Great ending. Although, I *was* rooting for Eagle :(

But, that's okay, cuz Lantis is cute too .

btw... what did you do to Primera? (Nothing horrible, I hope _)
GitaMerah chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Wow. You weren't kidding about the angsty part. Thirteen chapters of straight angst! I normally stay away from heavy angst, but yours got me hooked. That said, I'll go read the rest now.
Playing Scrabble with Orcs chapter 1 . 6/17/2004