Reviews for In The Game
Leyshla Gisel chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Hey now, it's her life!
JainaSolo86 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
It is so nice to see that Jen is trying to get a normal life, but for some reason I have the feeling that she won't manage it so easily. I'd like to learn more about her past, she seemed to come from a family involved in crime, but I wonder how it all started. And I'd like to know more about this Jake, he seems to worry about her and I like that.

Can't wait to read more!
JainaSolo86 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
You amaze me how well you depict action, I was on the edge of my seat the entire chapter! Jen is tough and brave woman, I'm sure she'll cope well with what she just did...I just hope she doesn't get into too much trouble, because she already seems to have a shady past.
I'm so glad I finally had the time to read it! Keep up the good work!
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Not a bad chapter. I enjoyed seeing how Jen's life is outside the battlefield.
Update soon!
morior invictus chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
You, my dear, have written yet another excellent chapter! I cannot wait for the next! When reading this chapter I was wondering to myself "Where is she going with this story?" I hope that you will keep updating so that question may be answered. You always do a fantastic job with your chapters and your stories. I can't wait to see what happens with Jenessa.
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Another awesome chapter. I love how when the boys were pissed off about their earnings, while Jen was perfectly fine with her own. It says a lot about her. Great action packed chap. Excited for the next one!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I know the feeling of a different laptop. I couldn't type well because the keyboard was smaller.
They sure are gentlemen leaving Jen to walk back.
JainaSolo86 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Another great fic! You really know how to write action, I'm afraid I don't have this talent myself, haha. As usual, your descriptions of the situation are very much alive, they make the reader feel like they are actually there, riding with them in the van and feeling the same anxiety they feel.

I already like Jen, you always make your characters so interesting and mysterious and I really want to know more about her. I wonder who she killed and why...We'll see how this job they are going to do goes, but I suspect there will be trouble!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Anonomas chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story! Please Continue and update soon!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Interesting! A complete stranger joining the crew. Let's see how well shit goes. Also update your other GTA story, missy! :P
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hey this isn't a bad start. And I like the fact that you didn't just start the fic off with Jen willing to kill everyone without feeling anything. I like how she hesitates at the idea of killing people. I actually think that her character is one that has huge potential growth which is a rare thing in other GTAV fanfics.
Awesome start! Hope you keep going! I see a great story ahead!