Reviews for Blood Soaked and Honor Bound
deathgeonous chapter 33 . 2/20/2014
This has always been a favorite of yours for me, and while I do wish that you'd continue the alterverse you began for it, well... thanks for writing the first verse, and goodbye for now.
sharnii chapter 32 . 8/18/2008
OMG there was so much SEX in this...so much lesbian vampire action...not what I was expecting at all! :O *gasp* Threesomes galore...omg...Utena having sex just to feed... *pant pant*

Well, it was a fun read, I enjoyed it and it's nicely written. :) Utena the noble vampire is quite an intriguing character. I found the Anthy a little unbelievable and confusing at times though. Juri seemed pretty Juri, as did Wakaba, so all in all, nicely done. Fun villains too.

I do want to add that Utena having to have sex with her groupies seems a bit much, like it's just sex for the sake of sex. But um, this is a lesbian lemon I suppose, so who am I to complain? ;P
Squeaky Phantom chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
This is truely an nteresting story.
deathgeonous chapter 32 . 10/30/2007
Well, this has always been one of my more favorite of your stories, and I'd just thought I'd finlly tell you that. If any of your stories deserve a sequil, this one does. Also I do know that you were at one time writing a, more adult, version of this story, and I had read it on a site that went down and is now in perment, um, holding, and was wodering if you ever finished the adult version of this story, and if so, just what site you put it on? Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
MV chapter 32 . 12/29/2005
I was just browsing through some of your older works, and OMG! This fic is one of the most absolutely stunning Darker Utena fics I've had the pleasure of reading. It's kinda too bad about Anthy, but oh well, Juri is just as good as if not better than Anthy. One big misunderstanding, and the whole thing goes down the drain. But don't get me started on Shiori. GR... I know she was jealous of Juri and Utena, but still... Shoots an angry glare. I don't see how even Ms. Ohtori could block the blood bond that Utena has, unless Ms. Ohtori somehow transferred it to herself? BTW, when Utena stops from killing the old hag, why would Shiori insist that Utena needs to show that she's better than Ms. Ohtori. That just seemed kinda odd, to me at least. I mean, I know Ms. Ohtori is powerful, but wouldn't Shiori have gained some kind of protection through Utena, even though they were seperated?...Unless Shiori didn't really try to resist?... Questions, questions. Oh well, I hope Shiori realizes her mistake soon, and that the old hag bites the dust;} (Smirks) Oh, and the Reloaded version is even more "interesting". I happened to be reading both at once, and I enjoyed the similarites and differences, especially the scene with Anthy at the beginning. Who boy, talk about unexpected!: Anyways, continue this excellent series, and as always, I enjoyed the tie-in with Arisugawa's locket. Update this and all of your excellent fics soon! THIS DESERVES CONTINTUATION, DARN IT! I know you maybe plan on continuing it sometime soon, but SOONER WOULD BE BETTER THAN LATER! Thank you for listening to the ramblings of an intersted reader. Hope you had a merry/happy _Insert whatever holiday, if any you celebrate here_. Continue the excellent work.

Later,

MV
LadyRowena07 chapter 32 . 12/12/2005
...There are no words to truly and fully describe this fanfic. Erotic, excellent, fascinating, awesome, fantastic, brilliant, wonderful, terrific, etc. -these words could never begin to say how much I loved this fanfic! Keep it up! I will most definitely be looking forward to any updates or follow-ups of this fanfic.
Rafa chapter 11 . 2/2/2005
"Power corrupts," Utena quoted softly, "and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."

whoo vampires ;
jamesstutz chapter 28 . 12/9/2004
I love Tokyo chapter 15 it was great.
eternalskyking chapter 32 . 10/15/2004
ow *whining* what'd you do 'that' not getting Anthy & Utena together? I like those two paired up *glaring* But still this was one hell of a GREAT story *squealing*

I love your fics Shane-sama every single one of them! *sigh*
jamesstutz chapter 12 . 10/7/2004
I love chapter 1 it was great.
whateverashko chapter 32 . 10/7/2004
I think I've already reviewed this but I'll do it again. This is one of the best Utena fanfics I have ever read and I always recommend it to my friends. Go UtenaxJuri!
Felidae Silvestris chapter 32 . 9/27/2004
loved it, that's all I can say!
jamesstutz chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
i love chapter 10 it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 10 . 9/13/2004
I love the interlude it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 9 . 9/13/2004
I love chapter 9 it was great.