Reviews for The Most Toys
Little Dick os so adorable! Lol
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love!
Charrmed chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I loved it. Great story. Love it when Bruce and Dick bond as father and son. Thank you!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love this.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This was so great and adorable and heartwarming! *sniffle*
MeShelly chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very sweet, without being overdone. I loved seeing Lucius here, and his observation that Bruce is some kind of ditzy genius. Alfred was awesome; it's hard to pin down his subtle, dry dialogue, but it shows up well here, especially in his firm stance against the piano. Bruce was adorable, especially his mild jealousy of Superman/Clark and his light-hearted words. "And Bruce had to smile." ::squee::

Clark's quick departure was a nice touch. It reminds the reader about his other identity in a way that matters, while fleshing him out in the story as more than just a plot device that jumps in and then out. Also, just how normal it seems, as Bruce and Clark talk about it.

I really liked Dick's 'conversation' with his parents. Kind of flighty, but very honest, in a way that kids often talk. I think it's great that while Dick is a kid here and it shows in his actions, you don't hit your reader over the head with it (something I've been peeved about lately). Also, that he can love his parents and Bruce at the same time-how much he misses them, and his slight guilt but not debilitating guilt over moving forward.

I enjoyed reading this.

Michelle
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That's nice! It was sweet. Bruce Dick bonding stories are always sweet!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was great!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wonderful fic, with perfect characterization. Just lovely.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
What a cute, sweet story. It's going in my c2.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Yup, it's definitely the thought that counts. Having the most toys in the world can't make up for absentee parenting. Good thing Bruce has Alfred to keep him in line. :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
WHOO! Young Dick and Bruce Well, Bruce isn't exactly young, but, you know what I mean. I guess. The only thing this story is missing is Babs.
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aww - I'm all choked up here, that was soo sweet
Syl chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wonderful! Of course, you know how much I love Dicky and Bruce stories!:)
dupidnavagog chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I LOVED this one! And you made me cry in the end - didn't expect that. It made me think of my oldest boy - the one who wants to be Spiderman, and has worn his Batman Beyond pajamas so thin that they're threatening to turn to powder. All he wants is to have me around and play - you captured that feeling perfectly, as well as the busy dad feeling, compensating with big toys. I don't know how you pack so much into such short fics. I'm jealous.

On a lighter note, loved the Clark/ jealousy thing, and "chum" - although that word always makes me think of shark food...