Reviews for Reunion Of Memories
Halo Ash chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
A unique way of ending this, but there was no advancedshipping for a long ass time. I feel like you deviated from the main plot. Idk that's just my opinion.
AmeRainWoman chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I laughed so much lmao Ash's innocence is killing me XD
Advance shipper chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
I can agree with you on that I never liked contest shipping to begin with for me I'm a huge fan of advance shipping same goes for Pearl shipping I do like Serena but I don't like amour shipping but I don't hate it like I do for contest shipping anyway this season very good u did wonderful hopefully at some point u can probably make an advance shipping or a Pearl shipping story I love reading those kind of fanfics
aboz567 chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
What a sad ending. The sad ending route is one not to be taken lightly as an author. There's a lot of ways to really mess it up and ruin the entire story by having such a lack of payoff. But I truly believe you did it well and you simply left us all with an immense amount of emotions. I was holding back tears near the end and that's saying something. Great work and I hope you produce more content in the future
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
Amazing story can you post another update or idk of when chapter 25 comes out
Lover of Pokemon chapter 25 . 1/30/2016
hi. been more than 2 weeks, are you going to update this? please do!
CedricDiggory01 chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Could you uh... get Latias on Ash's pokemon team? I know she would love to be on his team if Ash ever met her in Altomare again :)

That way he can use a legendary plus I really like Latias XD
dm7111722 chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
Hey! Read your story and I loved what you have written, although the deaths were a bit uncomfortable for me.

Yeah, I know school life can be distracting, but hey, gotta to do what's more important, right? I am too taking a month's hiatus to tackle my school work and a bit of an inspiration trip for my stories, which led me here. Once done, I'm back in my game. And hopefully I get to see what you have in store next.

Ciao!
Bulbreon chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
AH! THIS IS SO DANG GOOD! I can't believe I haven't found this story until now. What have I been doing living under a rock? This is so good. Keep up the great work, too bad you won't update for like another month or so but no worries, I just hope it's sooner than later :P
Bulbreon chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
So DARK! I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Bulbreon chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I was planning on not reviewing until I got to where it is now but I can't help but take a pitstop at this chapter. I was trying to be emotional and shit when you had the death scene, but NO you just had to make me laugh LITERALLY out loud right when she died.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Well escalated VERY quickly.
Blastoys chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
Very interesting. Things do not look good right now. Looks like Ash is going to have to find the original Mewtwo along with Mew, it be cool if Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Celebi, and Lugia could show up to aid him.

You narrative flows very well and does not drag. The dialogue is really good and I came across.
In the battles you need to give the Pokemon varied attacks and stop relying on Hyper Beam and Giga Impact so much, those are getting a little overused. I loved the tactic of Ash using double team and dig with his Garchomp, reminds me of how Naruto beat Neji in Naruto lol

Keep up the excellent work, and shame on those people who did.
Serena is okay, but I am not interested in Amourshipping until Serena gets a goal and has hobbies and interests outside of Ash. She seems very obsessed with him and I find that a little unhealthy.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
seems to say I've already posted even though it's not showing up. I'll post this improved version.
Interesting concepts. However, you need to improve the spacing of the plot: there are too many high points if the plot too close together. Also, why is Drew even alive still? Going to say meh. It's not bad, but it's not good either. I hope for improvement.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Huh. You have interesting concepts, but you're not using them as well as you could. There's too many high points, not to mention that you don't even need to keep Drew around. Overall, it's an ok/goodish story. Do improve your writing style though.