Reviews for Spin & Sway
Manasseh chapter 38 . 7/4
Such a wonderful love story...
naty1121 chapter 49 . 6/8
Just found your story and read it in two days! Injust loved the characters. En especial porque soy de Puerto Rico! :) Thanks for writting something so wonderful full of puertorican references
Reading this for the second or third time, I can never keep track anymore. Anways, it’s so much better when you read a scene and you’ve actually been there. I’ve spent some time in that rainforest since the last time I read this, and being able to accurately picture makes it mean so much more.
CanadianintheCity500 chapter 49 . 3/22
Patty! This is the second time I have read this story and it's as good,or rather, better than the first time. Thank you so much again for writing this lovely story. I love this little family so much. See you on Facebook :) Chanel
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 26 . 3/15
I think this is maybe my fourth time reading this fic, and Every Single Time, this chapter reduces me to tears. God, the fury, the anguish, the sadness... You ma’am, are a fantastic writer!
narsuess chapter 49 . 1/20
Another great fic written by you. Seriously you have ways with everything that makes a fic wonderful. Your imaginations are translated beautifully into fic you write and you take us readers to another world full of emotions, romance, excitement, etc and I'm just hooked.

Thanks for sharing this :)
Brcron chapter 1 . 1/17
I think this is my first ever review because this story was amazing. I finished it in less than 14 hoursslept for 8 in the midst of that.
anjielcakes chapter 49 . 1/16
I read you pulling this story out on Facebook so I had to read and i just finished reading all 49 chapters and oh my god how did I miss this story? I read all your stories somehow I missed it I loved it I laughed I cried it was just awesome awesome awesome story glad I got to read it before you take it out . thank you
Leysa chapter 1 . 1/12
You have written my favorite version of Angela ever. I adore her, she is hilarious.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 42 . 12/14/2017
I don't usually drop reviews between chapters but I just had to tell you this after reading the last chapter. This story is simply AMAZING. The pictures that you painted with your words, god! they really touched my heart. Mel's and Edward's journey from loosing the most important people of their lives to finding love and happiness again, well, I was in awe. Thankyou so much for writing this beautiful story:-)
VeThena chapter 49 . 12/10/2017
Another great one! I loved it, I loved it! I loved it!

Your stories are always inspiring and beautiful. They are always about integrity, about being clear about who you are and what you want as honestly as possible. As people in general we don't think of ourselves is dishonest but when you dig deep we lie about alot of ish, LOL. So it's always refreshing to find honesty wherever you can.
Anyhoo, I just loved how Edward was honest about who he is, how he felt about himself and I think that, more than his herculean willpower, made him stronger and able to fight his addiction. We all have addictions of varying degrees in terms of destructive but addictions nonetheless, it was inspiring to read. Of course this wasn't a story about an addict in the height of his addiction but rather a story of a recovering addict who found his purpose. And, of course, an amazing love story. Or rather love stories. Just beautiful.

Thank you an infinite number of times for your sharing of these stories. I love almost all that I have read (except It Will Be As If I'd Never Existed, but I blame Twilight for that because you were just never given much material to work with and you obviously wanted to be as canon as possible).
Thank you.
Ccaajjaa chapter 44 . 11/17/2017
I can't remember if I commented the first time I read S &S but a second reading made me realise just how much I love this story.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/2/2017