Reviews for Spin & Sway
noflowers chapter 24 . 8/14
LOVED IT!
robela chapter 26 . 8/12
Really, I think Bella should be ashamed for accepting the situation for years ,she's not a child and it was consensual,she chose to do that, it's her fault that she accepted and I think that's why is she so ashamed because she was able to do something like many men she slept during this time? I hope Edward will not do anything reckless!
bellacullen1234 chapter 49 . 8/10
I truly loved this story from start to finish. it was simply amazing and, beautiful. nevertheless, what i enjoyed the most was how real you made the characters feel. so i want to say thank you for writing a great story and i cannot wait to read more of your works in the future.
noflowers chapter 17 . 8/12
Okay, I love this story! I am hooked and I have saved it and you, to my favorites. And I know you said it has been beta'd three times but you kept changing things... I hope you won't be offended if I pass some errors to you, just because they lept out at me?

Back in the chapter where he comes to her house to pick up Melody, he left his shoes at the door. But while they are standing at the counter, she looks down, and instead of commenting on his "long sock covered foot" (like she did when she watched him remove his boots), instead she comments about her feet inching closer to his boots.

Also, on their first date, in the truck, he drives her home, having never kissed her as she had hoped, and she removed his leather coat and folded it on the seat between them. But when he walks her to the door, she "fists his jacket tightly" against his chest.

Thank you for such a *different* type of Edward & Bella story. I really am loving it!
PAT2024 chapter 49 . 8/10
Once again I am speechless... What a great story. You are so talented and your characters are so real sometimes it doesn't sound like a fiction.
Even though J&A had to die in this story (which was heartbreaking, especially for Mel and Ed),you managed to keep them present and important all along. Nobody's perfect and it is great that Bella mad some mistakes and had a difficult past. And I love your Edwards in all your stories, despite all his flaws, he is so passionate and dedicated, intelligent and strong headed.. he reminds me of my hubby sometimes... Thank you so much for sharing your talent. All the best.
Wodelful story love it
Cramos28 chapter 49 . 7/24
This story was amazing! You are amazing Patty Rose! I enjoy your stories very much and I love happy endings
twifan7731 chapter 5 . 7/21
Aw, really hoping Ed would open up a little more with Miss Bella. Can't wait to read more.
twifan7731 chapter 4 . 7/21
Ok, so I suck..1st time to review and I gotta say, I had tears in my eyes when I read this chapter! His words to A&J, got me in the gut! So good...and I can't wait to read more.
Did u know that eli means rat in Tamil?
bbmassey88 chapter 14 . 7/8
Awesome! I'm loving this!
BruSwan chapter 28 . 7/4
Oh Meu Deus! Simplesmente incrivel.
BruSwan chapter 27 . 7/4
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change…The courage to change the things I can…and the wisdom to know the difference."
BruSwan chapter 26 . 7/4
WOW!
Simplesmente adoro esses dois, sim Edward ela é sua. Eli idiota, olhe o que fez.
Estou relendo a fic e não me canso dessa historia.
alice'sbella chapter 49 . 7/1