Reviews for Spin & Sway
hot
cbzoo chapter 13 . 8/24
yay
Lillywhite1 chapter 49 . 8/22
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Angiebabydoda chapter 18 . 7/19
Sometimes a little wedge is a lot sweeter than the whole lemon
Mtg526 chapter 49 . 7/5
Wonderful outtake! Laughed out loud!
Mtg526 chapter 44 . 7/5
I know I am repeating myself again and again, but your stories are just perfect. I've loved all of them...truly! Your supporting characters add so much to Edward and Bella's story. And Mel's POV at the end was so well written... I had to start over a bit into it when I realized I was reading MPOV and not BPOV. Alice is so often such a good, strong counterpart to the main characters and I was a little bummed that she was dead, but there would have been no other way to get this story written, so I respect that choice. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Eli's a prick for sure, but legally he did nothing wrong. It was still, consensual sex. I just hate the fact that she's worked hard to get the hell out of a lifestyle she loathes and still has to see him around everywhere AS WELL as having her dad throw her at him.
What a shitty DAD! She's clearly uncomfortable as fuck around Eli, he should simply accept that. I hope she tells him what he did to her and make him feel guilty as hell. How dare he sleep trying to throw them together despite her happiness?! Grr
So she was a swinger/into BDSM? No big deal tbh..
Edward's a piece of shit. Wait til she's OUT, after repeatedly Tring you let you in and you show up in a middle of a date after quite clearly pushing her away! I would go OFF!
If someone treated me like this I wouldn't bother tbh. Bella's lovely.
Afroriqan chapter 1 . 6/16
Some one finally answered my questions "What if Bella was Puerto Rican?" This Puerto Rican approves
Siriusmunchkin chapter 44 . 6/5
Loved this story. Liked your characters, Mel being my favorite. Interesting storyline. Thanks for a good read.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 5/20
Oh yeah my smile is a mile wide! Nd I love demons by imagine dragons u put there. It suits the story perfectly. One of my favorite songs. Nd all of me by John Legend? Fantastic one! Too! Love it! So romantic!
10,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »