Reviews for Spin & Sway
SanguineTaurean chapter 49 . 11/21
Thank you! ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 48 . 11/21
Well Helll-OOOO! That was OMG hawt! lol Yeah, I could use some of that about now. ;O
SanguineTaurean chapter 47 . 11/21
"I've got a pair of really strong dancer's legs. I can take him." ROTFLMAO! Bella was too funny! And her under-the-breath comments! Edward *is* being Mr. Cranky Pants as Mel called him. Yeah, he's a tough one.
SanguineTaurean chapter 46 . 11/21
LOL! Edward high on anesthesia is a hoot! Mel is growing up... :( But all kids do grow up. sigh
SanguineTaurean chapter 45 . 11/21
I swear that Angie makes me laugh so hard. She steals every scene!

Well, we knew something had to happen to Edward now that Bella is preggers and hasn't told him yet. You and your angst...and your HEA's! :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 44 . 11/21
Aww, so sweet! Thank you for giving us more of this wonderful story. And sweet Mel's dreams came true with Jake. And she's a Rockette! When I was little I wanted to grow up and be one, too! That was so sweet to let Bella dance as a Rockette and fulfill her one last dream.
SanguineTaurean chapter 43 . 11/21
Oh, yeah...rocking and rolling in a body of water is so wonderful! And Karma bit Eli! :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 42 . 11/21
Aww, so sweet! I loved the ending, even though I did need a tissue. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 41 . 11/21
Whew! Thank goodness Bella knew where Mel was. I totally forgot about the dance studio. DOH. I'm glad Edward finally got to say his what he needed to and to the Brandon's faces. Believe it or not, there really are people out there like them. I've met a few...know a few. *shudder*
SanguineTaurean chapter 40 . 11/21
I was afraid this would happen. Mel may have fallen asleep earlier, then the headphones came off, and she woke up and only heard the first part of the conversation, not the rest of it once Edward closed the bedroom door. She thinks Bella doesn't really love her. Bless her little heart! It's so hard being her age and then dealing with the death of her parents and everything else. I wonder who she runs to...Becca, Angie, Rose...the gravesite...
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 11/21
WOOHOO! Another one down the drain! Felix just met his comeuppance and should realize that little seed will grow quickly if he doesn't walk a very fine and narrow line. Dipshit.

I loved the dance scene with Bella and Alec. Touche!
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 11/21
One year. They made it through the first, and hardest, year. Life continues around them, and for them.
SanguineTaurean chapter 37 . 11/21
I've always wanted a loft home with exposed brick, totally open with a wonderful kitchen, lots of huge windows and doors leading to a balcony. I can picture theirs and it's so wonderful! And Edward put a ring on it!

Ben and Angie make me LOL! Those two are a hoot! Then there's poor Rose, doing her best with those kids and now, thankfully, no lyin' cheatin' SOB. Oh, Emmett...he will have his hands full!
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 11/21
Girl fight! lol I loved the way Bella handled Heidi! And I hate that Melody has to go to the Brandon's but, thank goodness, it's just one weekend a month.
SanguineTaurean chapter 34 . 11/21
Bella is so good with Mel, and the talk they had seems to have helped her as it showed in the Thanksgiving prayer. I had to dab my eyes at that one. Reading about all the food has me hungry for Thanksgiving, which is just a few days away! We will have over 20 people and the menu is set. YUM!
10,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »