Reviews for Spin & Sway
Michaelmas54 chapter 49 . 10/17
Lovely story - I was trying to guess where you were taking it, but you surprised me. Thanks once again for another thoughtfully prepared story that handled several delicate subjects sensitively and added some lovely light-hearted moments. Another excellent entry to your collection of tales - please don't stop writing.
slowman chapter 49 . 10/5
I have read just about every story that you have posted. I'm very impressed with the detail and flow of each and everything that I have read. You are a wonderful writer. I usually don't review stories or authors but I had to let you know how much I appreciate and love your stories. Thank you for taking the time to share these with all of us who love to read and escape real life.
ttandme69 chapter 49 . 9/22
Fantastic story. So different than anything else out there. The Epilogue 1 chapter...lives grandma and her white Epilogue 2 - just wow...Mel's surprise!
All I have to say is that this story was absolutely gorgeously written.
Amazing depiction, character building ,story line. The way you wrote putting your heart and soul in it , it shows. All that crying , laughing with the flow of this story , shows how good it was written. I won't downplay it , I had no idea this was such a bad disease but i definitely know that having a disorder myself , it helps so much when you have someone to look up to. When you know you have to be strong. And this just instills that beautiful hope in me that even though life is full of ups and downs , somewhere , somehow people do find their happiness.
Lizzie8714 chapter 49 . 8/29
Another beautiful story! I LOVEDDDD it!
I happened to notice a review posted a few weeks ago by a reader who obviously doesn't get the story. It's a shame. I have a family member who's an alcoholic, and therefore, I can tell you that the way you're portraying Edward's addiction is spot on. You have great characterization, and the fact that they fell in love so quickly is what makes it a LOVE STORY. They are NOT addicted to one another, as characterized by the fact that they were able to fight their attraction in the first place.

And Yes, he's broke, but shit, he can take a girl out once in a while!
They are so in love already.
Aah, now I feel I can breathe. :)

By the way, I think Angie may be my favorite secondary character ever.
Oh shit those two are going to kill each other, lmao!
What an asshole. I think I would've killed him. Good for her for shaking that ass on her way back in. I hope he dreams about that ass all night.
This story is breaking my heart in a wonderfully angsty way. He can't get her out of his head no matter how hard he tries.
I hate Eli already.
He's having a hard time. Poor guy.
Wow, loving this so far.
I'm here for this story now. Great start. Ed has a drinking problem and a niece to take care of? Heartbreaking. Ready for the ride.
10,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »