Reviews for Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
whenisayrun chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Wonderful
LadyK1138 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh! This was lovely!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I feel that Sherlock would be very upset if Molly left him. I lived that he vowed to not make the same mistake twice
SammyKatz chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I wish they would be together. I'm worried that someone we care for will be killed in the next episode. I have an attachment to Molly. Silly me, thinking of my Molly, when it comes to Molly Hooper.
MorbidbyDefault chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
That's one of my favorite songs in general, especially for Sherlolly purposes. Beautiful chapter, dear.
LadyK1138 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
LOVED this bittersweet story. Very much in character...which is sad, but it makes it ring true.
I can't say I wouldn't be opposed to Molly's hubby doing something unforgivable, or Molly just realizing she deserved better, and the you writing that (looks innocently at you & bats eyelashes)... as a sequel maybe.
Ethera O chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I loved this! Everyone was so in character. Poor Sherlock and Molly, they just can never catch a break. I've been awake over 24 hours now thanks to the Empty Hearse or else I'd leave a better review... But I really enjoyed this and I'd love to read more, if you ever wanted to write more. Also, your English is fantastic! :D
Black-Coffee-Two-Sugar-Please chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wait. What are you doing to me? *sobbing*
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is incredibly sad. Beautiful, but sad.
Becks93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Aww. This is beautiful. I love Mary too, but they was this was written was absolutely beautiful. Sherlolly all the way.
skybird716 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Any hope of a second chapter and a happy Sherlolly ending? This was great!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You just broke my heart into pieces...