Reviews for Obeying the Swirls
Tanzaniteblue chapter 2 . 7/16
This was so funny! and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAVEN!
Nos482reborn chapter 2 . 7/5
pretty good story quite a few chuckles
HunterMoore chapter 2 . 5/16
Really great story, very entertaining stuff. Loved that ending.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Oh, Jesus. The parts with Twatt made me laugh harder than I ever should have.
Alec33 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I've got some questions dude

Where the hell did the anchors come from?

And what's this about a parrot? Is that Twatt?

Great story, I'd like that kind of kiss to happen to me haha
Alec33 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Dude..Twatt? haha and that insinuative comment? I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head and say wtf
IcePrinc chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Oh, god damn you... my sides...
writerzero chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Awesome.
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Hahahaha, she was awake. I liked how the answers she gave weren't OOC. If reviews are candy, then stories are dessert, I'll be checking out your other stuff for sure.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
You NAILED Raven's character. Most enjoyable.
zafnak chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Dear Kami, the cut scenes with Twatt and all the "opening up" gags... there are no words...
Montydragon chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
BBRae shippers, unite! We need more stories like this, guys!
beegirl18 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
This was cute . I really liked it, I actually laughed, like, loudly. Raven seems a little ooc but honestly who cares dude, ps. I loved the randomness of the story within the story as well as your choice in names X)
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Woah, 2 in 2, I'm impressed! Seriously, this story was as great as your first, if not better - nice take on the whole idea of hypnotism, of the fic I've read only Thomas Tom Tom has done better. The only complaint I had was that the ship scenes were relatively pointless, as the Slade/Wintergreen ones were in Favourite Colour. They could've been removed.
CleoArrow chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This was pretty well done. Humorous as expected, and really cute when it wasn't at such a high level of humor. The one question I have is what did the part about the boat and Twatt (liked the name btw) really have to do with the story? I felt like they were kinda thrown in there, but that's just my opinon.
Great story, and I enjoyed it a lot.