Reviews for Where Are We Now?
PipTheAlmighty chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really, really love this! I like the premise of the story and the idea of life and death angels, where they exist, and how they do their jobs. It's just awesome I love it and was sad when I was done with it cuz there was no more to read! Love your work and always looking forward to the next story!

Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
d'Awwwwwwww I loves it :')
Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Dude. Invisible Molestation. Now! Seriously!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
i loved this and hope you make more! XD
WARKwark chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
*explodes from the power of fluffy luvs* Wark! *Now Boko wantsta be an angel! Not an Angeal...ANGEL!...But Boko luvses BigSOLDIERman tu!*
Nalahime chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is a great story! Though I wish it were longer... :(

But nonetheless is it something I really loved to read. Thank you for writing this! :D
I cried when Zack died and was a smiling goofball when he came running as an angel. Though I was surprised to see him as a death angel somehow. Dont ask me why, just a feeling. But death, just as well as life suit him just fine I suppose! XD

Favo! And thank you again!
IA1979 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
The style of narration is indeed very similar to 'In your Dreams' and it worked wonderfully here. If it weren't for this slow and steady, almost dreamy pace, it probably would have been a brutal read! I don't think that you show any 'normal' deaths here, so this style of writing makes the impacts from the tragedies a little bit softer and more bearable. But that warning in the beginning is definitely needed!

Zack's terrible situation was heartbreaking. It's hard to imagine such a positive character being destroyed by horrific abuse. And all the questions about choosing to live through depression/bullying/abuse or ending it all via suicide - man, my mind spins! It's amazing how well you have handled these difficult themes, even during the most painful moments I couldn't let go of the story.

Love for writing lies in the details and the ones that got to me were: the way that the angels don't care about the dirt and grime getting on their clothes during work, Seph's darn "Come here, precious" that made me go lhlogifdkjl for a moment, the way the wings convey emotions, and Angeal making a crazy face! Can he even do that?! Lol!

Oh, and you know that itsy bitsy detail about who Seph was and how he died... BAM! Totally did not see that coming despite your warnings - because it's **Sephiroth**, you know! First I was like 'ooh, a prince' - and then suddenly... O
Don't think that I'm offended or upset though, I was just really surprised. Jeez, Tobi... ;)

I love how you build up the Seph/Cloud relationship, slowly and naturally, like they simply were meant to be together.

I love that there's so much heart in the story despite all the deaths, traumas, pain and tears. It's amazing that this kind of story can leave one feeling happy and content.

And I love that this story is so deep and deals with difficult themes, yet the writing is clear and uncomplicated with a natural flow.

It's a BEAUTIFUL story for rainy days (which we have a lot of in Denmark), I'll definitely read it again and again. You write magic.
doyou000me chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This story is so beautiful in every way, especially its message and the way you've written it. I'm crying now, so you definitely got to me. Thank you.
Casinia chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was... aww. How soppy. I won't lie, I cried at the bits with Zack. Just... aww.

Anyway, it's nearing midnight and I have school tomorrow, so I'll have to cut it off here but job well done, yo! Fantastic as always, definitely kept me engaged.
YWD chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Im on my phone (no internet yet) so this review is shorter than what the fic deserves.
Oh my god the feels. It was amazing and sad and happy and all around just lovely
Thank you so much for sharing this!
- yourworstdaydream
jessica chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh, I totally loved this fic. It has been written with a lot of love. Thank you a lot.
shirohieru chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Tobi, this was absolutely beautiful. The depth of their jobs as angels; when Cloud understood that giving life wasn't always the best choice, it hit me really deep. I cried twice while reading this, once during scene with the alley cat because Sephiroth took so much care to deliver to death peacefully to an animal that was overlooked. This really spoke to me because most people only care about a painless death coming to humans but the fact that you took the time to write the deliverance of the cat made me really emotional. The next time was during Zack's final choice to die at the end. That took into account so many emotions from so many different people. It was such a hard decision to make and even with all Zack's trifles in life, it could not have been an easy decision for anyone. This is such a beautiful piece and I'm completely blown away by the storyline and the consideration put into each character. You are a fantastic writer.
yuichichan17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Thank you for writing this wonderful story, I really like it. I hope that there will be a sequel to this story that tell more about Sephiroth and Cloud's relationship after this.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2014