Reviews for The Digisenshi
Lunar Wave chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Please tell me how on earth did exveemon evolve into cyberdramon! If you really want veemon to become ultimate, at least just make him evolve into veedramon so his ultimate is aeroveedramon
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was an interesting concept. I'm faving it because of that reason.
RedCloud13 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
loved it. Well done.

' “Unless you suddenly turned blue, and changed your name to Veemon, then the answer is still no.” Gatomon replied coolly.' was an amazing line, so funny.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ah, by far one of fanfiction's best. This and its sequel should go in Dark Qiviut's C2 community of the same name because they're both the kind you can just keep coming back to. Did I mention they could be OVAs? I'm guessing Miyako must have her own clenching stomach pain when Ken announces he's abandoning them. Takeru called Iori a brat?

When did Taichi and Sora start dating? Though, I must agree that it took too long. Sounds like the Yagami siblings both have been blessed. I didn't realize how far Daisuke and Hikari shared a history. Glad the battle between ExVeemon and Angemon humbled everyone else. They ALL desperately need to train their Digimon. I'll just say Chapter 4 has left me speechless. Ouch. Get Iori to come out of his shell? Aw.

"YOU VILE DEMONIC THING! I HATE YOU!" Hahahahahahaha! I know Daisuke's upset, but that internal outburst cracks me up. Whoa, cursing out Hikari.

Daisuke: (thinking)Hikari turns her desk so that it’s facing mine, and she’s smiling. Oh yeah, I bet you’re really happy huh? Another chance to watch me screw everything up right?

Me: Bummer is as bummer does. I totally understand better now.

Hikari: (thinking) I don’t know why, but when he does that I feel like screaming. The goggles don’t look half as good on him as they did on Daisuke… er… they look even better!

Me: Make up your mind. Either they do or they don't.

Iori: Oh? When did this become a tyranny? You know what, Ken’s got the right idea. You three are on your own!

Me: Tubular.

Taichi: (thinking) This can’t be good. The last time the team split up like this, was during our fight with the Dark Masters, and that almost got us killed!

Me: Criminy.

Yamato: (to Takeru) How could you do something like that?

Mimi: I thought Daisuke was your friend!

Jyou: That was very rude of you three...

Koushiro: So that’s why he wanted my help opening a Digiport...

Me: Oh, like you older kids were any better. What about the time you all minus Ken encountered the ghostly Wizardmon? And don't the D-3s make digi-ports themselves? (to ssjgokillo) Sorry, I just had to bring that up.

Taichi: Daisuke was almost killed when he was on his own, and the others were almost killed without him, Iori, and Ken. With everyone split up like that, we’re risking death each time. We need to find a way to get Daisuke to realize that he needs to stay with the others. I mean, you two still want to be on the team, right?

(Iori and Ken nod)

Iori: But only if the others start respecting Daisuke at least as a human being.

(Taichi nods his agreeing head)

Me: Totally. Ah, why can't I think of better stuff to say?

Hikari: H-he won’t e-even talk to me anymore Taichi. The last time he talked to me was when I helped him to the Digiport after he ran into a tree. I can’t stand it. I want my Dai-chan back! (clings to Taichi sobbing)

Taichi: (thinking) Dai-chan?

Me: (on the brink of tears himself) It hurts.

Aw, look at Daisuke and Hikari at the end, stuck together like nothing. But why just Taichi, Takeru, Hikari, Angemon, and Angewomon? Where are the others? And how'd Gatomon digivolve to Ultimate? Sorry I quoted too much. Now if only I could get THOSE answers AND figure out when this and its sequel take place.
Cardinel chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Not bad at all, I'm gonna go read the sequals, and hope you kept up your standerd of writing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
yolei is spelled "y-o-l-e-i" not "y-o-l-i-e
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
lol love the story

...kari isn't THAT BAD... but only in this story XD

BEST PART!:

“Hey Gatomon, you wanna go on a date with me?” Patamon asks from atop TK’s head.

LOL! AW SOMEONES GOT A DIGICRUSH!

XD LOVE THE STORY KEEP IT UP!
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
'But I thought he’d come running if I told him I wanted to talk to him…'

OMG HOW MUCH OF A STUCK-UP BITCH IS KARI! GOD, I HATE HER!

kari DOES NOT deserve Davis

her and T.k. could go die somewhere and only a FEW select people would care... I am NOT one of them!

someone should write a fic where kari finally realizes how GREAT Davis is but he BREAKS HER HEART! MUHAHAHAHAH XD

srry I just hate her alot XP

good fic!
Silver Dog Demon chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Aw damn! I like it when T.K. acts like an ass, it makes Davis look so much better. And yeah, I agree, Angemon is so not the strongest champion. Thanks for this chapter. This is a really great story you got goin'.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
I don't know if you can hear me, ssjgokillo, but forget what I said in my last review (I was still an inexperienced writer back then). I really can't say how much I enjoyed this fine masterpiece of a story. In fact, it's talent like yours that got you on my Favorites list in the first place. And yes, you shall stay there until either of us leaves
TheLoveBrigade chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
Hi! This is really a great story, so please continue finishing it!

Oh, and plz make more Dakari Fanfics with a lot of heart and emotion to it, like this one, which made it into a great story.

I hope to hear from you soon.

And plz give me advices on creating a really great story like yours!
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
Please make a other Daivs/Kari fic!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey cool fic. update soon if you have not finished it yet!
Mad Ax chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
First, what ssjgokillo puts in his stories is HIS business not yours, and does not have to follow canon.

Second, "mirical" is spelt "miracle", but that's expecting too much from a mental runt such as yourself.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »