Reviews for Pay Attention
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Holy crap that's hot. I really can't find the words to do justice to how awesome this is, just Sanji and Kitetsu and Zoro and ohmygosh. Thank you!
HeartSet chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is truly a beautiful and all together sexy story. You crafted it with such taste that I spend a good while trying to find it to re-read it 3
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is absolutely amazing and very very hot. Thank you so much for writing :D
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
oh this idea is interesting and hot. love it.
bipalium chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, just... wow. I don't know what to say besides that it was so brilliantly-in-chacter-written. You portrayed every three of them so well, and your best work was on Kitetsu. I feel like he's alive, not just a steel blade. He has strong emotions, and his character is pretty much complicated. Though as well as Sanji - the one mysterious man here. I loved how he behaved here, all his touches and words, it's just... 'Worshipping' is the best word here to decribe Sanji's attention to Zoro's body and strenght along with his attitude towards Kitetsu, but at the same time something bittersweet is trapped in the his heart. So beautiful.
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh my gosh.

This. This was really really hot. Wow! *fans herself* This was a very believable threesome. I really liked how Kitetsu was still a sword, yet was able to possess a power to please Zoro.

Sanji and Kitetsu's frustration towards Zoro was kind of cute, but at the same time I felt sorry for them. Gosh, they must have been holding it for a LONG time. xD

*whispers* Zoro's arms tied above his head is my favorite...!
Named chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Sequel please? Awesome and extremely hot, I need more of this. Good job, loved it like crazy.
Pleased chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is the strangest, yet one of the most satisfying one shots I've read! Sword kink, nice. Original and good grammar. Couldn't ask for anything better than this.
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love this story! I now officially have a new kink: Zoro making out with his sword. Do you think maybe you could write another story like this one? :3
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Not a fan of SanZo with Zoro being the submissive one. My image of Zoro is of a strong-willed, strength-filled man whose aura emits power and dominance, a person who doesn't say much but can intimidate people just by his presence alone as portrayed in the manga, so my Zoro has always been the top.

But this? This is FUCKING HOT. I love the idea of Zoro worshipping his swords. It's like even though he's the master and will make a sword bow to him by pure will, he still respects its character as if the sword is a person. And Sanji with swords? Priceless. I always had the fantasy of Sanji wielding and controlling Zoro's swords. It's dangerous and erotic at the same time.

You certainly didn't make me regret reading this (;
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This...This was so stunningly beautiful and intuitive. It's easily one of the best SanZo fics I've ever read, but body positioning is beside the point. All three of them were so in character. I loved seeing Kitetsu banding with Sanji. The two of them really are more clever (in a roundabout sort of way) than Zoro. He's so straightforward and reactionary, whereas Sanji and Kitetsu would be more about subtlety; it was fun watching them goad Zoro and lead him along until he reached the right conclusion.

I should also mention that it was incredibly hot. Expect some fanart soon. ;)
Michikuni Mayu chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow!this story is just incredible .how many times did i dream to read a story with sanji and zoro's swords?!and you just give it to me :D!so thank you very much.i wish there is a continuation but i think that you will stop here _ i also love when i see sanji is strong and serious like that so you can do it again XD.
Ps:this story is already in my favorite ,dont worry
LazyAuthoress chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was amazing!
lilkcsunshine chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OMFG... I think Webster needs a new definition for swordplay. With illustrations. Very hot and very well done. Will it be continued? I sure hope so. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
weird . . . now i only wonder what will happen if kitetsu gets jealous . . .