Reviews for I'm the Warrior of WHAT!
Plz update soon
Aeroza chapter 23 . 6/1
The FanFiction Gods have spoken: let us continue the story... Please?
americanbear chapter 23 . 4/19
Please update this story. It's to good for you to just stop updating it. So please update this story.
Duskmon knows koji? Da da daaa~
I cannot wait for more please uptate soon
Axel Fones chapter 21 . 1/27
I can't believe she actually ate their burgers XD
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 1/27
Oh man, Stingmon! And Koji is wondering about the bonds he has with Daisuke... will her friendship with Ken be a spanner in the works of this ship?
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 1/27
That was such a good spot for Daisuke's Beast Spirit to pop up, nice.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 1/26
Good pep talk. And friendship buds strong at the end there, if not more.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 1/26
All right, nothing like some good old closure to start the process on healing wounds.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 1/26
Alright, the truth about Daisuke being on the previous digidestined team has been revealed, can't wait for questions from the cast.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 1/26
I'd be mad too if I was Daisuke. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
I never got why Koji got so annoyed about Tommy and Takuya stopping to eat at the candy store. Food's kind of an issue in the Digital World. I mean, I do get it, he was getting mad the entire time that episode, but I felt that particular issue was a minor one.
Also, I'm hyped for when the rest of the gang asks why Daisuke has so much knowledge about the Digital World.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/26
Daisuke makes a valid complaint about gender biases in digimon outfits XD
But yeah, I'm really digging the potential in the dynamic between Koji and Daisuke.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/26
Lobamon huh? That's actually kind of funny. I can only imagine what the rest of the digidestined would say XD
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 1/26
A more jaded Daisuke is definitely interesting, really enjoying this so far.
Elements1999 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
dum, Dun, DUN! Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT!