Reviews for I'm the Warrior of WHAT!
GreenDrkness chapter 20 . 9/17
Yay another two Digimon partners out of the way just two more I think Birdramon and Anklyomon...I probably spelled those wrong
I'm wondering will V-mon appear as one of the Royal Knights?
Keep on the writes
Sydney T chapter 1 . 8/30
Hey I love The Story So Far I love to see the that kouji and Takuya punch TK and I like to see them gif the old team a hard time to. I think kouji and Daisuke so cute together perfect couple.
Elements1999 chapter 20 . 8/30
Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT!
eltigre221 chapter 20 . 8/29
This was awesome! And I gotta be honest I'm kinda surprised that you're still writing for your old fics, but either way, can't wait for more, and until more I hope you have fun writing :)
Princess of Miracles chapter 20 . 8/29
Okay I know this is a bit odd, but would you consider a Taik Kudo and Daisuke Motomiya pairing with the Sailor Moon story line? For the scouts I would like to see: Daisuke as Sailor Moon, Rika as Sailor Jupiter, Akari as Sailor Venus, Nene as Sailor Mercury, femTakuya as Sailor Mars, Kari as Sailor Saturn, Zoey as Sailor Uranus, femTakato as Sailor Neptune, and Yoshino as Sailor Pluto. If possible could you make a Sailor Scout id for Jun? Maybe Sailor Earth or something. I think the Motomiya sisters would need a chance to grow strong together. Though have Luna find Venus and Artemis find Daisuke and the others.
coolchick87 chapter 20 . 8/28
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Wishfull-star chapter 20 . 8/27
lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
AllSpark Princess chapter 20 . 8/27
Hey, I know Koji knows what happen with Daisuke and the old Digidestineds, but how did Takuya know? This chapter's great. Please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
time-twilight chapter 20 . 8/27
Great chapter. I love this story. I hope you update more often. When are you going to do an update for All Across the Nation: Asia.
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 8/27
Awesome :)
AyameKitsune chapter 20 . 8/27
Epic! More please!
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 20 . 8/27
Dai is reunited with more old friends. I love the Trailmon episode, another favorite episode! Also I keep forgetting how creepy Bokomon is with egg.
BigChillFreak chapter 20 . 8/27
wow been so long I almost forgot about this story XD
Okay...Please continue! I would love to see how Daisuke's grown when she meets her previous team again.
Princess Amanda The Third chapter 1 . 4/16
Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense that the old chosen ones (expect for Daisuke) weren't chosen.

The biggest proof would be Unity Execute and Susanoomon. They are formed from bonds and working together as one.

The 02 squad clearly failed to do so. They didn't even hesitate to just blame Daisuke, throwing her under the bus when something went wrong. That shows there's no real bonds.

They even went against their traits

-Cody should had known better to just blame her right away, to look for another reason (Knowledge), and didn't help her in her time of need (reliability)

-Yolie just acted spoiled and selfish, not thinking about how she felt or trying to help her, (Love), and gossiping behind Daisuke's back instead of telling her to her face (Sincerity)

-Ken, even after what happened to Wormmon, just stood by, not comforting her and not stopping the others (Kindness)

-T.K. didn't have any hope regarding Daisuke afterwards and possibly before, and just viewed her as a lost cause.

-Kari..Well, hers is interesting. Light may be considered wise, warm and comforting. However, light can also cause arrogance when someone uses it lets it go to the head, replacing warm and comforting with 'coldness' and 'self-importance'. Kari, her trait is still Light in a way, but instead of a kind caring girl that helped slave Digimon when they were suffering, she was a cold arrogant girl that supposedly knew everything regarding the world and Daisuke.