Reviews for the Price to Pay
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 37 . 7/15
This was an intriguing story, if I had the choice, I would have chosen my memories as long as I could also keep my current memories. But if he would have forgotten his feelings for (and new memories of) Draco had he chosen his memories to be returned, then I suppose I would have chosen to not have my old memories...
Calmzone1 chapter 38 . 5/7
I really enjoyed it and especially enjoyed the short chapter format you used. It makes it enjoyable to read, knowing that I can quickly read a chapter before heading off to work, not one that is novel length and could take me days because real life takes priority. I always have to plan out when to read super long chapter updates, and then sometimes get busy and forget, then get caught when a new update arrives just to discover that I have no idea how the author got there! Thanks for sharing the story. The ending was perfect. All of your chapters left something to our imaginations.
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 5/7
LMAO, of course it would be Ron reaching for more food who did it :)
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 5/7
Brilliant chapter, era well written. Well done.
Girlknight1717 chapter 17 . 2/19
I love this story so far. Everyone is in character and the story idea is just amazing. It's great!
MargaritaS chapter 38 . 4/15/2016
interesting story, you English has improved since the first one you posted :)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 38 . 4/1/2016
I really really loved this story, I don't really know what to say about it but I want you to know that I greatly appreciated it.
9Dragons chapter 38 . 3/8/2016
This is my second time reading this story and I loved it just as much this time. I loved the shorter chapters, it seemed to flow perfectly with the theme of the story. Your writing was fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us.
venipa chapter 25 . 5/28/2015
“let me be your wings"
Anon chapter 38 . 4/1/2015
Nice! :D
Guest chapter 38 . 3/8/2015
This story was fantastic from beginning to end. For a while I had been looking for a fic like this and I'm glad I found it. Keep up the awesome story writing!
readingaccount chapter 38 . 2/7/2015
Love it!
TheCauldron chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
This was sweet. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
amazing! please write a sequel! im In love with this story!
WereBunny87 chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
I loved this whole thing! Well done!