Reviews for And I call you my brother
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I really like this.
Booyahkasha chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
You HAVE to write more! Pretty please?
killer4853 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
lolli-dragon12 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
This is a great story! I like the plot very much. I look forward to reading your nest chappy. :)
Guestywesty chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Ahhhh, oh my gosh. Please update soon I love this!
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
damn. I've been searching for a "sally adopts a child of the big three" story for a while now (I found one about Thalia but it disappeared on me). apparently I've been thinking too small. I like how you have Percy able too talk too fish. I've always found it annoying how he could only talk too horses in the books. I've got a few ideas for fight improvements I'll PM you about later. you get a double thumbs up for Leo's reaction. Chiron is a nice guy but in addition to keeping his cards too close his chest when he doesn't have to, he also is guilty of not even trying too find creative ways around his oaths (two minutes was all it took me to figure out that he could right out memoirs for personal reflection which the Hermes cabin could occasionally steal. he would only have too pretend absent mindedness and allude to a certain year when a demigod he trained faced a similar situation too narrow any information gathering attempts. thus allowing him to share information or techniques that the gods may have forbidden him too reveal.) as a pair of rebellious stepsiblings who just lost the most important person in their lives, percy and Leo are not going to let anything separate them. i'm looking forward too reading about percy and leo breaking the cabin and table rules once one (and ultimately both) of their godly parent is revealed. looking forward too a great 5th chapter. have a nice April.
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Please update! This story is amaaaaaaaazing! Please friend :)
Rocklover91 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I hope you decide to continue this one. It's awesome so far! Love the Leo/Percy friendship as children theme, and there is not even close to enough stories out there!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
So far...meh.

Like nearly every other Percy Jackson story, another rehash of canon.
ThisIsTotallyNotGospel chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Holy cow. I love this.
KitkatMoon chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
sounds awesome
me encanta chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
pero debes mejorar tu narracion y porfa pon mas enfacis en su relacion de hermanos en la de leo sally
Vikky azul chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I don't know why, but I feel like I have to laugh at Leo's reaction, especially with the way you described it
Bravo! :)
rock legend 166 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
So so so so GOOD! BEAUTIFUL! Please update soon! And make Leo feel pain during the attack! ... Please?
CrazyMaoam chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hey! I think this fanfiction ist very very good and I can't wait for a new chapter! :)
Lg CrazyMaoam :)