Reviews for Weird Sisters
purpleglittercarlosanddualt3ks chapter 13 . 4/10
I really want to finish this but it gets so confusing
Sorry, just started reading. I think your spelling auto correct made a very embarrassing error.
The 1st paragraph describes the beaten boy as being nearly emasculated from starvation. I assure you, you meant emaciated.
Emasculated means, basically castration usually physically.
Emaciated is very easy to picture. Simply recall or imagine the children from the commercials asking for a few cents a day to help feed a child in need. The child will have stunted growth, rickets (bowed legs due to lack of essential vitamins in the diet), possibly jaundice, stick like arms and legs, head seeming to big for body, eyes huge due to lack of facial flesh, extreme weakness, bloated belly, oily hair, reduced mental ability due to lack of nutrition (this is somewhat reversible), immune system extremely weakened, life span horribly reduced...
The last few things I listed aren't necessarily visible, but the rest is easily seen and unmistakable.
Sorry about your auto correct malfunction.
Mrs.T Felton chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
I really like your story line and your development of your characters, my only criticism would be that personally the dialogue format is a little hard to read, less of a story and more of a script. The dialogue reads as if it should be acted out rather than be a conversation within the story. Other than this I really enjoyed it and I'd like to read more.
emyrsonh chapter 42 . 7/29/2017
Love this
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 42 . 7/5/2017
A beautiful story. It was wonderful to read a story where the Blacks and Malfoys were good guys.
lilikaco chapter 42 . 4/30/2017
Awwww the Walburga painting! Thanks for sharing the story :)
lilikaco chapter 37 . 4/29/2017
Yaaaas the Black women!
lilikaco chapter 32 . 4/29/2017
Is Bella the teacher?
lilikaco chapter 31 . 4/29/2017
Glad Dumbles was taken care of but what's with this spooky teacher?!
lilikaco chapter 24 . 4/29/2017
Phew I'm glad they're okay!
lilikaco chapter 21 . 4/29/2017
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT I totally didn't see that coming at all! I was so worried about Regulus LOL
lilikaco chapter 20 . 4/29/2017
Walburga is such a queen! And I'm glad Hermione can be friends with Harry. Ron is such a jerk omg
lilikaco chapter 16 . 4/28/2017
Okay Ron is a little pig. I hate albus, he is getting creepy. And awwwwww he said daddy!
lilikaco chapter 13 . 4/28/2017