Reviews for Weird Sisters
StupidChinaBook chapter 33 . 6/23
Could Eva Datan be Bellatrix in disguise?
juliet709 chapter 12 . 5/6
holy shit batman! i did not see that one happening. when reg mentioned only harrys mom being in heaven i thought it might have been that he didnt like james and that is why he didnt mention him. wow what a twist. grumpy aunty wilaburga is really gramma. love it so far.
arcee1000 chapter 4 . 4/17
c
lilyflower50 chapter 42 . 3/22
hope you do another story soon
Hdcwhinnery chapter 1 . 2/11
Excellent story I enjoyed it all
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
So far VERY interesting.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 38 . 11/21/2015
I disgusted with you. Why the hell could you not stop with Albus? The story was good up until you continued after his death. This whole thing with the Lestranges is completely unnecessary. BTW, "powerful grey Harry"? Really? Where is he at exactly? All he has done this whole story is be a side character who could use wandless magic at a young age. I'm not going to be reading the rest of this, but did you throw in his supposed power all in the last couple of chapters? Knowing how poorly you wrote the last 10 or so chapters I wouldn't be surprised.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
You really should've stopped after Albus. The whole Bella thing is boring.
ArthurShade chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
It is an excellent story really enjoyed reading it.
Lauren Saint chapter 42 . 8/2/2015
Awesome ending! Loved this story!
Lauren Saint chapter 34 . 8/2/2015
I had a passing thought at the begging of the chapter that the brother might have faked his death like Reg did but I didn't guess this! Awesome! :D Now which sister is it? Or maybe the "missing" Pole axe isn't so missing after all and he does believe in Family after all! :D
Lauren Saint chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
I know the story is finished but I have to guess before reading even more! Dumbles wasnt really kissed, he somehow got his brother put in his place and escaped! Now he has gotten Bella out and made her the new teacher! Thats why she wants to know what Harrys skills are and take him and get rid of him!
Or it has nothing to do with Dumbles cuz he is dead for real... But Bella is still the teacher! Or the person behind getting her out is at least! :D Love this story! Can't wait to find out who Harry ends up with! :D
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Is their going to be a sequel?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 42 . 7/7/2015
I loved your story and the multigenerational family. :D
JaceDLark chapter 42 . 6/12/2015
Holy hell. This story was amazing! I just couldn't stop reading it and I'm just glad I had the afternoon off to do so uninterrupted. The story had a great plot and a life to it that captured the magic of the HP world in a way that many other stories on the web lack. Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic work.