Reviews for Weird Sisters
mt2100302 chapter 1 . 11/14
I already have big guesses for who the sisters are
Lucia is Lucrieta Black
Dru is Drulla Black
Don't know about Wallis
Taking those guesses since you stated that 2 are mothers and one is a grandmother
Also the Grouchy elf reminds me of Reggies elf especially since one of the sister said about hanging the elfs head on the wall with the rest
JWOHPfan chapter 42 . 7/16
A brilliant story, well written, and a very good read!
Ailetranchee452 chapter 6 . 5/20
Je pense que le chat doit être Minerva Mc Gonagall
StupidChinaBook chapter 4 . 9/29/2019
I thought Tonks was a METAMORPHMAGUS?
Ash chapter 42 . 2/19/2019
Thank you for this beautiful story. I had a good time.
Amnesyas chapter 42 . 2/19/2019
Très belle histoire, j'ai adorée lire, merci de nous l'avoir fais partager.
HoneyBear84 chapter 42 . 11/12/2018
loved it
Pennieyoung chapter 42 . 10/6/2018
Great story, I'm sorry it's ending:)
VeelaGio chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
Story seems... Interesting. But it is also quite impossible to follow. We've already met or heard of:
Lucia Lucretia
Wallis
Dru Druella
Arcturus
Lucius
Orion
Narcissa
The dead husband of... Of who?
Who is it that didn't have children?
The grand children of which of the witches?
Arcturus grandson who is innocent
Regulus who had a squib daughter.
And I am sure I am forgetting some names mentioned
Yeah.
tylishabruce.2002 chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Was that some Men in Black shit that happened just now
purpleglittercarlosanddualt3ks chapter 13 . 4/10/2018
I really want to finish this but it gets so confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Sorry, just started reading. I think your spelling auto correct made a very embarrassing error.
The 1st paragraph describes the beaten boy as being nearly emasculated from starvation. I assure you, you meant emaciated.
Emasculated means, basically castration usually physically.
Emaciated is very easy to picture. Simply recall or imagine the children from the commercials asking for a few cents a day to help feed a child in need. The child will have stunted growth, rickets (bowed legs due to lack of essential vitamins in the diet), possibly jaundice, stick like arms and legs, head seeming to big for body, eyes huge due to lack of facial flesh, extreme weakness, bloated belly, oily hair, reduced mental ability due to lack of nutrition (this is somewhat reversible), immune system extremely weakened, life span horribly reduced...
The last few things I listed aren't necessarily visible, but the rest is easily seen and unmistakable.
Sorry about your auto correct malfunction.
Mrs.T Felton chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
I really like your story line and your development of your characters, my only criticism would be that personally the dialogue format is a little hard to read, less of a story and more of a script. The dialogue reads as if it should be acted out rather than be a conversation within the story. Other than this I really enjoyed it and I'd like to read more.
emyrsonh chapter 42 . 7/29/2017
Love this
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 42 . 7/5/2017
A beautiful story. It was wonderful to read a story where the Blacks and Malfoys were good guys.