Reviews for Weird Sisters
Griffin Raven chapter 28 . 3/5
Amazing how Dumbledore seems to forget that wasn't Severus also a friend of Harry's mother Lily, could that not be a reason why Severus might be more than helpful towards young Harry, other than the child being in his house? Dumbledore seems to be really losing it big time just hope that they manage to catch him in before he does actually hurt someone?

Consider Minerva's behaviour towards Dumbledore which resulted in the polyjuices Harry being escorted from Dumbledore's office - you'd think that the witch wasn't as loyal as he believed she was?
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 3/5
Given that Dumbledore previously used school funds to pay that informant (even if it turned out to Regulus in deguise) why can't Dumbledore be done for using the school funds for such an activity? Who actually watches how the school funds are accessed and used? Does Dumbledore still have his phoenix, Fawkes - if so why does the phoenix a light creature stay with the wizard? I'm surprised that Ron Weasley hasn't tried to cause more trouble for Harry (and his friends) at school, by recruiting othersn to aid him? Just why did the sorting hat sort Ron into Hufflepuff - mean the kids not loyal type material and neither is he hardworking - so why Hufflepurr?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 3/4
It will be very interesting to see just who/or what is the threat that drove Regulus/Kitty into hiding? Could it be Dumbledore, or something much worse? Little Harry, seems to have a low sense of self worth and definite low sense of self esteem - probably because of the child abuse he suffered at the Dursleys. Do hope that the all the Black family manage to keep Dumbledore well away from Harry, because I seriously doubt that one attempt to get Harry back to the Durselys (and thus under Dumbledore's control) is likely to be the last? Just what will Dumbledore, try next?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 42 . 2/3
Loved it
Lunacom chapter 2 . 1/27
A lot of people never consider that the Black family may be Harry's closest relatives.
I know okay chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I'm a dog lover myself, but boy am I attached to mine. He's small and has some cat like behavior funnily enough.
I know okay chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I assume Dumbledore is a horrible man in this one.

Gray magic is a new term to me. I know real people that practice 'magic', while not the same as in the HP world, call practicing white and black magic green. I'm not actually sure why, just that it is.
I know okay chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Why has he been hiding?
I know okay chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Will Harry always be young in this one?
I know okay chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I hope they catch that rat.
I know okay chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I think I need a visual of the family tree so I don't get confused.
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I'm sure Harry will be in shock over everything and everyone for a while.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I am curious where you take this.
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Interesting start.
AJ Picard chapter 42 . 12/24/2014
Very good story I thoroughly enjoyed it.