Reviews for Free me from this world
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2017
Poor Kanda
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
This is good.
narrizan chapter 26 . 6/28/2016
The premise of this at the start was very clever and it budded and blossomed beautifully. This is just simply wondrous. Thank you for sharing. - Zan
narrizan chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Oh no ... do I dare click on the 'Next' button... ?
narrizan chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
I love how Hoshino breaks our hearts in several places and then tramples on the shards to powder, but ... somehow gives us (Kanda) some closure ... now if she will only do the same with Lavi.

This is as ever still beautiful ... and I'm sorry I'm late to the party ... consider me a late lotus bloomer. _~ - zan
narrizan chapter 22 . 6/28/2016
This... this part always breaks my heart ... ... well what comes after does ... but you know can't help catching my breath ...
narrizan chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
And ohhhh my heart this is beautiful, damn these two boys I love them so much! Thank you.
narrizan chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
I've read through and I couldn't continue without saying something especially to say that this is wonderful, all of it is ... and I will say more when I've read it all k'? Just wanted you to know that this a a work of art!

-zan
IcyLady chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
Somehow, Kanda was very calm about everything Very "zen" indeed...
IcyLady chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
What?! I made you dislike Kanda?!
XD
It's an awesome coincident that the final fight happened right next to the place where Lavi was held, hehe, convenient for the plot if a bit unlikely. Yet more convenient that it was close to where Kanda was fighting, out of them all, hehe.
Still, all that convenience just for Kanda to ask Lavi to kill him!
FrenchMacaroni chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
Oh shit, almost done! That is so heartbreaking, I wonder how the others will react when Kanda dies.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
This was an awesome chapter !
IcyLady chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Awesome! I really love how you've described Kanda's thoughts in this one!
FrenchMacaroni chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
What in the hell happened to Kanda ? (yes, Allen isn't my main priority, neither is Lenalee)
Tsukikon-ate-me chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
Will u continue the story when u get to the part where Hoshino stopped oru will end it with Z?