Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Hanmac chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
hm i wonder, let somehow HarleyQuinn appear, she is so much fun ;D
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Zazi The Beast chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Pretty good so far. The spar between BC and Naruto with neither using powers...It'd probably have to end in a draw considering that Naruto has powers he can't turn off. Like his low level healing factor (it's low level but still way better than a humans and it actually part of being an Uzumaki not being Kurama's container. It only gets truly impressive when Kurama gives it a boost) and his stamina being superhuman. Now if this version Naruto wasn't implied to have been well-trained and having a good amount of experience I'd say he get his ass kicked with the no powers rule.
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I can now say that is an EPIC spar and the music, dude I need to find those games! I curse not having known sooner!
Culaio chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :), fan-service was greatly appreciated XD. The part with Naruto cooking was awesome, I loved how characters were interacting XD.

Another thing that I really liked was interactions between Satsuki and Galatea :D.

And yes I did want Naruto to win but just because I want him to get more advanced training :).

Keep up the GREAT work :D
Bael92 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Great chapter well-written hope you update soon!
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Hm. Galatea needs to destrpy whatever it is that is preventing her feom freedom. Sounds like a remote control kryptonite box installed in her head that can be exposed at a button press.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
So you do have a great harem setup. But without raven its jncomplete. He needs at least one full emo girl and satsuki just isnt emo enough lol. Shes more dark fiery tempered. Fun story.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Good chapter. The fighting and comedy were grea th. Just the rasengan is pulling cabon naruto dmg instead of gut ripping blood flying dmage. I think its a tad underwhelming.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Lmfao...lee and gai are as scary as ever.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Yay no identity complex for power girl! All she needs to know is shes strong can kick ass and has nice tatas. Not really an identity crisis.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I only have one suggestion. Get Anko in there somehow for the good of the world!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Curse you and your fanservice...

Despite that, I think this was a pretty good chapter and I have to agree that it was a decent idea to not finish the fight because we both know that it would eventually come down to a draw. *nods*
Xelos007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You need to be careful when writing Naruto with this kind of personality. There is a difference between being a smartass and just being an ass.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »