Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
what to ask someone out. *laughing* he's got guts
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Cool chapter continue please.
R-king 93 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
great job on this chapter update soon
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
not bad
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Good Chapter! I Wonder When Will Naruto And Itachi Fight...

GOOD LUCK!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
What did Itachi mean when he said that Naruto had: "committed an unforgiveable sin"?

Please don't take too long with the next update, as I am hoping to see a few members of the Justice League intervene when they witness Itachi crashing the date, and trying to impale Naruto's intestines with his sword!
exillion chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
oh look another shitty harem fic for 13 year old boys.
FateBurn chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
good chapter
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I really love this story and I cant wait till itachi meets naruto.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
A good chapter and I actually like the idea of Chesire with Itachi here, especially since it does make sense. *nods* It's kinda like Artemis/KF (and I still don't understand why their relationship name is nicknamed "Spitfire") which just seemed to kinda happen out of the blue for me.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
this was great and like the details brought in. yeah never liked the Roy/Cheshire pairing at all from the show since they just put that in for filler time and such and same thing on the Korra show with her and Mako. really started to laugh hard that Itachi wants to kill Naruto since he had stolen Satsuki's heart and things will be more fun on how that goes.
gardien1204 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
technically roy's daughter wasn't even born .
animenaruto46 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
She is a horny girl
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I don't review much cus my reviews tend to be generic anyway cus I can't think of much to say but I do have a response to that thing about Cheshire and Red Arrow: makes me think of Marvel's writers for Spiderman. From what I've heard, Spiderman is screwed over in some way in just about every Marvel universe. Especially Amazing Spiderman...I heard the writers had the whole thing with him making a deal with Mephisto to bring Aunt May back with the cost of eliminating his marriage with MJ...that was done simply cus the writers didnt think that marriage would bring enough drama or something.
chm01 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I wonder what did Naruto do to harness so much hate towards him
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »