Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
blasterdog chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I would have had naruto win. His fighting style is controlled chaos and you never know what he's planning on doing. He's also crazy strong and fast and Canary being a hero would go into the fight kinda cocky. I hope itachi kills madara. Can't stand him
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Ah man, we have to wait for the next chapter to see how the match between Naruto and Black Canary ends?! Not Fair!
RecklessBaka chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Naruto vs Black Canary, two blondes going at it. I personally want Naruto to win, gotta earn that respect.

Galatea and Satsuki fun fanservice moments. I hope they track down Naruto soon, those three's interactions are always gold.

You know the young justice episode where Superboy and Megan infiltrate the prison, could Naruto do that, since he can do Henges and stuff. It would give some good Naruto x Megan and add in some others to play a role in the mission.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I gotta say your thought processes as an author are legit and actually logically sound. I'm 9000% impressed.
Lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
My money is on a draw with that fight evenly matched hand to hand
Unnatural Reader chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Love the fights and love the songs
Great job this chapter, fan service was a nice touch XD, the fights were well scripted and the way you had the heroes betting was a nice change
Also I gotta agree with your choice on not concluding the fight as both are amazingly powerful even without their powers and it would be kinda stupid to have naruto officially beat his teacher before she can vein begin teaching the team
The will of sun tzo chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
It should be a double nock out
animenaruto46 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
"Nose bleed" naruto and glatica/satsuki sceans will be both arousing and terrifying
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
the spar was enlightening
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Element-OverLord chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Nice Chapter! And Thanks For The Fan Service Scene With The Girls!

Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Doesn't really matter who wins the spar. They'll both learn from it and sometimes you can learn more from a draw or a loss than from a victory. And besides, Dianah is a really good martial artist. So good that she can win against Batman sometimes. She's good, really good. I mean it's not as if you had the current canon Naruto fight Black Canary and have her win. I mean I have doubts that Superman could beat the current canon Naruto. But this Naruto is different and having a few losses under your best from your seniors is good. It's like being a sailor, calm waters never made a great sailor.
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
This is entertaining as always!
Exanime Draco chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Well that was quite the interesting twist there at the end. So there appears to be more to Madarra in this story than meets the eye apparently eh. Well this should be interesting to learn more about then. And seriously, Kaldur poor guy, his images of the league are just being shattered left right and centre it seems with Naruto in the picture.
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »