Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Bael92 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Great chapter well-written hope you update soon!
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Hm. Galatea needs to destrpy whatever it is that is preventing her feom freedom. Sounds like a remote control kryptonite box installed in her head that can be exposed at a button press.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
So you do have a great harem setup. But without raven its jncomplete. He needs at least one full emo girl and satsuki just isnt emo enough lol. Shes more dark fiery tempered. Fun story.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Good chapter. The fighting and comedy were grea th. Just the rasengan is pulling cabon naruto dmg instead of gut ripping blood flying dmage. I think its a tad underwhelming.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Lmfao...lee and gai are as scary as ever.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Yay no identity complex for power girl! All she needs to know is shes strong can kick ass and has nice tatas. Not really an identity crisis.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I only have one suggestion. Get Anko in there somehow for the good of the world!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Curse you and your fanservice...

Despite that, I think this was a pretty good chapter and I have to agree that it was a decent idea to not finish the fight because we both know that it would eventually come down to a draw. *nods*
Xelos007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You need to be careful when writing Naruto with this kind of personality. There is a difference between being a smartass and just being an ass.
blasterdog chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I would have had naruto win. His fighting style is controlled chaos and you never know what he's planning on doing. He's also crazy strong and fast and Canary being a hero would go into the fight kinda cocky. I hope itachi kills madara. Can't stand him
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Ah man, we have to wait for the next chapter to see how the match between Naruto and Black Canary ends?! Not Fair!
RecklessBaka chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Naruto vs Black Canary, two blondes going at it. I personally want Naruto to win, gotta earn that respect.

Galatea and Satsuki fun fanservice moments. I hope they track down Naruto soon, those three's interactions are always gold.

You know the young justice episode where Superboy and Megan infiltrate the prison, could Naruto do that, since he can do Henges and stuff. It would give some good Naruto x Megan and add in some others to play a role in the mission.
The Amazing Grayson chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I gotta say your thought processes as an author are legit and actually logically sound. I'm 9000% impressed.
Lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
My money is on a draw with that fight evenly matched hand to hand
Unnatural Reader chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Love the fights and love the songs
Great job this chapter, fan service was a nice touch XD, the fights were well scripted and the way you had the heroes betting was a nice change
Also I gotta agree with your choice on not concluding the fight as both are amazingly powerful even without their powers and it would be kinda stupid to have naruto officially beat his teacher before she can vein begin teaching the team
Continue