Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
a good story please update soon! i also hope you update your other stories like the naruto/Dragonball crossover!
Kyuubi-dono chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Great story. It makes me want to read more of your works! Keep this up! I'm positive I'm not the only one hoping for a new chapter!
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
you should still put her in the harem, make Tenten a hero on the team
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Pretty sure Itachi is asexual so it'd be weird if he was with someone.
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
So the stronger Naruto makes himself without chakra, the more powerful he'll be with it right?
Shadow12 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
there not going to see Tsunade are they? 'Cuz if they are, that would be...EPIC! To see Naruto using Tsunade's super strength technique...! You're my new hero !
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
great to see an update i like how you're writing and what happened in this chapter! hope the next one comes out soon!
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
That was a really good look at Naruto's childhood.
The rest of the chapter was funny, with Satsuki being Tsundere about Naruto, and Naruto tor-training the members of Young Justice, XD.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
FateBurn chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great like always
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Ugh... Really? Naruto saying he wants to be a disciple, essentially making him a minion to them? REALLY!? UNACCEPTABLE!
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Interesting enough first chapter, but why Madara? Just let the guy fuck off!
shadespace chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
nice
LordByakuran36 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Tsunade then, if it is hitting and healing.
Kaioo chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I would have expected Naruto to stay in orange, and stun everybody with how good he is at stealth in orange.

I mean, if he pulled any of the stuff canon Naruto did then he is amazing at stealth.. I mean, painting the Hokage monuments in broad daylight in orange and not being seen until near the end? Hiding from ANBU?
NecroSaintCreed chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I feel like your about to introduce tsunade from Naruto's past and he'll use a technique similar to hers. It would explain why he could deal just as much damage as a 6th gate Lee.
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »