Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
great to see an update i like how you're writing and what happened in this chapter! hope the next one comes out soon!
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
That was a really good look at Naruto's childhood.
The rest of the chapter was funny, with Satsuki being Tsundere about Naruto, and Naruto tor-training the members of Young Justice, XD.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
FateBurn chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great like always
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Ugh... Really? Naruto saying he wants to be a disciple, essentially making him a minion to them? REALLY!? UNACCEPTABLE!
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Interesting enough first chapter, but why Madara? Just let the guy fuck off!
shadespace chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
nice
LordByakuran36 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Tsunade then, if it is hitting and healing.
Kaioo chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I would have expected Naruto to stay in orange, and stun everybody with how good he is at stealth in orange.

I mean, if he pulled any of the stuff canon Naruto did then he is amazing at stealth.. I mean, painting the Hokage monuments in broad daylight in orange and not being seen until near the end? Hiding from ANBU?
NecroSaintCreed chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I feel like your about to introduce tsunade from Naruto's past and he'll use a technique similar to hers. It would explain why he could deal just as much damage as a 6th gate Lee.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*shrugs* I'm not good with all this foreshadowy stuff so all I'm gonna do is wait and see what you have planned for future chapters. *nods* still an excellent chapter all the same.
blasterdog chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter, I respect how you changed up the mission abit. Made it more you. Good stuff
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Hashirama I love you!
Culaio chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like how naruto is training the team, training from hell FTW XD.

I must say that I really wonder how kabuto being there will change situation.

Keep up the great work :D
djunk101 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*Dons a horse mask* I love it!
Markus-Antonius chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Yes some sasuki and Galatea action
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »