Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
LordByakuran36 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Tsunade then, if it is hitting and healing.
Kaioo chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I would have expected Naruto to stay in orange, and stun everybody with how good he is at stealth in orange.

I mean, if he pulled any of the stuff canon Naruto did then he is amazing at stealth.. I mean, painting the Hokage monuments in broad daylight in orange and not being seen until near the end? Hiding from ANBU?
NecroSaintCreed chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I feel like your about to introduce tsunade from Naruto's past and he'll use a technique similar to hers. It would explain why he could deal just as much damage as a 6th gate Lee.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*shrugs* I'm not good with all this foreshadowy stuff so all I'm gonna do is wait and see what you have planned for future chapters. *nods* still an excellent chapter all the same.
blasterdog chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter, I respect how you changed up the mission abit. Made it more you. Good stuff
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Hashirama I love you!
Culaio chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like how naruto is training the team, training from hell FTW XD.

I must say that I really wonder how kabuto being there will change situation.

Keep up the great work :D
djunk101 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*Dons a horse mask* I love it!
Markus-Antonius chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Yes some sasuki and Galatea action
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
excellent chapter
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Not a bad chapter! I did like the fight or really what could be barely be called playing with Madara, Satsuki, and Galatea, it shows how far they have to go to stop the maniac.

I also liked seeing Kabuto, he's a nasty fucker, but a damn good enemy. I look forward to seeing how Orochimaru factors in. You did good with him.

Also nice, he kills Bane? Show's you're not afraid to ignore canon.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Not bad.
FLARECROWN chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Superb chapter, no doubt about it.
Junaids chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Gearing for the next arc. Interesting development with the training. Looking forward to your work
Rivzed chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
OK good chapter...
Now to the an act of kindness update please...
Pretty please :v