Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*shrugs* I'm not good with all this foreshadowy stuff so all I'm gonna do is wait and see what you have planned for future chapters. *nods* still an excellent chapter all the same.
blasterdog chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter, I respect how you changed up the mission abit. Made it more you. Good stuff
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Hashirama I love you!
Culaio chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like how naruto is training the team, training from hell FTW XD.

I must say that I really wonder how kabuto being there will change situation.

Keep up the great work :D
djunk101 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
*Dons a horse mask* I love it!
Markus-Antonius chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Yes some sasuki and Galatea action
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
excellent chapter
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Not a bad chapter! I did like the fight or really what could be barely be called playing with Madara, Satsuki, and Galatea, it shows how far they have to go to stop the maniac.

I also liked seeing Kabuto, he's a nasty fucker, but a damn good enemy. I look forward to seeing how Orochimaru factors in. You did good with him.

Also nice, he kills Bane? Show's you're not afraid to ignore canon.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Not bad.
FLARECROWN chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Superb chapter, no doubt about it.
Junaids chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Gearing for the next arc. Interesting development with the training. Looking forward to your work
Rivzed chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
OK good chapter...
Now to the an act of kindness update please...
Pretty please :v
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Orchimaru and Lord cobra... I dont want to even want to think what happens when they walk into a bar
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Nice Chapter! So Didn't Expect Kabuto...And Liked What Kid Flash Say About Media Gone Wrong!

GOOD LUCK!
Minato 1 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
So will naruto learn or does he know how to use hashirama's moukuton technique?
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »