Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
eniox27 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Good chap and shit you killed a villain. Blah Kabuto that vile monster.
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Nice chapter continue please.
Jebest4781 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
this was fun and good on the developments here. do wonder what else will come up with your changes to the story so that stuff will get interesting.
Vizard890 chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
I have a feeling when Pain comes along that is going to be one massive fight.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
"He's really one of a kind" ... I should hope so, I doubt any universe could really put up with TWO of Uzumaki Naruto.
Culaio chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). Fight with Itachi was AWESOME, I must say that it gone MUCH better then I expected :).

The part where naruto used itachi sister face to hit itachi was funny as hell and something that naruto would do in real fight XD.

Keep up the AWESOME work :D
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
nice job
Tommy298 chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
You did a great job. I wish there was more of an interaction between naruto and satsuki, like in the old version of this fic.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Another awesome chapter from you and I do have to admit, the fighting between the two was pretty well done. *nods*
blasterdog chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Beast fight my dude! That's what I'm talkin bout. Helluva good read. Great way to finish to. Great chapter man
FLARECROWN chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
That was a pretty sweet chapter.
DragonPony022 chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
Okay have to say you did a great job with the fight. I enjoyed it alot and can't wait to see your next one. I do really want to see their training though. They have never trained as hard as this in their life lol. I do think the League will just love Naruto for his attitude I know I am liking him more and more the more I see him lol. I do wonder when will we get to see him spend some time with our favorite green girl. It would be nice to see them cook or even just watch a movie together.

Anyway you did a great job this chapter and I can't wait to see your next one
WindStorm198 chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This is a great Xover please keep up the good work you also found a great way to add the people in the Naruto universe into the story instead of some half assed way
Markus-Antonius chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
Awesome fight and entertaining chapter!
chm01 chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
you know the fight was really good, I specially liked the part where Itachi was sucker punched, because I can actually see canon Naruto doing something like that, and I look forward to seeing Satsuki's reaction when she finds out, because I'm sure she will find out one way or another.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »