Reviews for Heroic Kitsune
Culaio chapter 9 . 1/12
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). Fight with Itachi was AWESOME, I must say that it gone MUCH better then I expected :).

The part where naruto used itachi sister face to hit itachi was funny as hell and something that naruto would do in real fight XD.

Keep up the AWESOME work :D
myulander chapter 9 . 1/9
nice job
Tommy298 chapter 9 . 1/9
You did a great job. I wish there was more of an interaction between naruto and satsuki, like in the old version of this fic.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 1/7
Another awesome chapter from you and I do have to admit, the fighting between the two was pretty well done. *nods*
blasterdog chapter 9 . 1/7
Beast fight my dude! That's what I'm talkin bout. Helluva good read. Great way to finish to. Great chapter man
FLARECROWN chapter 9 . 1/6
That was a pretty sweet chapter.
DragonPony022 chapter 9 . 1/6
Okay have to say you did a great job with the fight. I enjoyed it alot and can't wait to see your next one. I do really want to see their training though. They have never trained as hard as this in their life lol. I do think the League will just love Naruto for his attitude I know I am liking him more and more the more I see him lol. I do wonder when will we get to see him spend some time with our favorite green girl. It would be nice to see them cook or even just watch a movie together.

Anyway you did a great job this chapter and I can't wait to see your next one
WindStorm198 chapter 9 . 1/6
This is a great Xover please keep up the good work you also found a great way to add the people in the Naruto universe into the story instead of some half assed way
Markus-Antonius chapter 9 . 1/6
Awesome fight and entertaining chapter!
chm01 chapter 9 . 1/6
you know the fight was really good, I specially liked the part where Itachi was sucker punched, because I can actually see canon Naruto doing something like that, and I look forward to seeing Satsuki's reaction when she finds out, because I'm sure she will find out one way or another.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 1/6
satsuki could have a yander and a tsundere crush on naruto...the result?...

i can only pity the poor man.
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 1/6
shadespace chapter 9 . 1/6
nice fight will naruto be able to use mokuton? and what about sage mode? lets see some more interaction between naruto and his harem. i hope you put more focus on this story soon, any way peace man thanks for you continued writing
eniox27 chapter 9 . 1/6
Very satisfying fight.
Jebest4781 chapter 9 . 1/6
man this was fun and enjoyed on what came up here man. it'll be fun if you get more Naruto-verse villians into the story to make moe interesting interactions and confrontations. it'll be fun on the stuff pertaining to Satsuki and Galatea going after Naruto. also wonder if you'll bring up stuff that Madara is being controled by Black Zetsu to help revive Kaguya.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »