Reviews for I'll See You In the Future (I See My Future In You)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love this - especially their little negotiation at the end
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Serious LOVE! I never stopped smiling.
sojournen chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Just as yummy reading it through for the second time! Hope to see more from you soon!
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
It is way past my bedtime but I had to finish this it was amazing. The relationship between Oliver and Felicity was so lovely and easy and comfortable :) Awesome job !
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Cute New Years Story love this fic.
FelOllie chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
A very fun, adorably sweet fic.

Loved the teasing back and forth between Oliver & Felicity, as well as, Oliver & Thea.

I really liked how Felicity got defensive with the guy from Wayne Enterprises, and how she spoke up for Oliver. Her pointing out how QC's profit margin beat out WE's was so very "Felicity".

Nice job :D
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. This is pretty spectacular! GAH I have so many favorite things (this whole story is my favorite thing!) that I don't even know where to begin! Um, okay, so first off, LOVE the established relationship! I think these kind of fics are a guilty pleasure of yours and mine :) You write them together so wonderfully (their banter is hilarious!) Oh, and second! The interaction between Felicity and the guy from Wayne Enterprises- I can't tell you how much I appreciate you writing it exactly the way that you did! While I love an unnecessarily jealous Oliver just as much as the next person (and I say unnecessary because everyone knows that Felicity won't even look at another man), Felicity is certainly more than capable of handling any and all jerks all by her awesome self, and you wrote it perfectly! So thank you for that! And the whole scene between Felicity and Digg, with him picking out her shoes- again, perfection! Also loved the whole side story of Thea thinking Oliver went on a tampon run, and Oliver has absolutely no clue! That could probably go on for a couple of weeks before he eventually catches on :) And you have so many great lines in this! I was pretty much laughing out loud for however long it took me to read this story. Amazing characterization, flawless dialogue, and the cutest story to boot! Wonderful job!
MC chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was sweet and funny, liked it alot. Good job.
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Firstly, I love that Felicity calls Oliver homely - it's seriously the perfect way to tease him, cause he knows he's good looking (and uses it to his advantage sometimes) and it's just a perfect tease for her.

Secondly, Digg picking her shoes ... yes! I love it, and I especially love that he's good at it. There's something just awesome about the idea of him having a secret talent for picking shoes. And that he goes for the tactical pair. :-) Great touch there!

I did notice a typo at the beginning though; the sentence says: "You needed an alert for remember that" and I think you meant to put "you needed an alert to remember that". Not a big deal. :-)

This was a great story and I loved all the sweet moments, particularly in the beginning when they're waking up. And as a side note, my husband and I kind of have a coffee arrangement like theirs: whoever wakes up first has to make the coffee. So that part made me smile, cause I totally know what it's like to fight over who has to get up and get the coffee started. Anyway, I loved this and you did a great job!
latbfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh, that was wonderful! I loved all the various interactions with all the people. It was so domestic and sweet, but without being too sappy or unbelievable. It's like what maybe they'll finally get to be in a final episode of the series. I especially enjoyed the bantering dialog and the on-going laughs that ran throughout. Personally, I wouldn't say no to an Oliver kiss, not even with morning breath. And he SO is man enough to face the feminine hygiene aisle. :-)

Thanks so much for recommending this! Loads of fun.
cherry valence chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
GUH.

I've read this a half dozen times now and have been waiting to leave a proper review, and...how can you be so wonderful? This is everything that a New Year's Eve fic should be-god, this is everything an Olicity fic needs to be. I love that you got in Diggle, and Roy and Thea too, and Felicity protecting Oliver and-THAT SCENE IN THE LIMO!

I was so gleeful over this entire piece. I really liked the decision you made in laying it out like this, it made the story a lot more tantalizing than a traditional layout would have been.

OH! And you added in some Felicity/Barry friendship and that just made me grin and giggle. I love him to pieces. And...Oliver made a lame new year's joke! I was sort of grinning like a fool through the whole story, and the part about 'going down' was so wonderfully Felicity. You had everything just perfect.

Also, the line about "ring in the new year and you can make your own coffee"-so good. I like the little throwback to the show like that.
mirrored.waves chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OHMYGEE! This is amazing! Seriously, a gem! When the notification for this first popped up in my email, I was so excited because I adore your Olicity fics, I nearly squealed.

And it was all just perfect. The characters were so in tune with each other and seemed comfortable, just another reason why I love future fic.

So since it was all just the greatest and this review would go on for years if I mentioned everything, I'm just gonna name a few:

love the coffee deal they have, so cute
the teeth brushing is SO felicity, I loved that detail
diggle being forced to pick out shoes only enforced my love for their friendship
all the green touches(YES!)
thea and felicity were so sisterly in this fic and it was great (though I know Olicity's relationship is a baby in this - fine, I'll try not to jump ahead of myself
felicity defending her man, heck yes
Oliver's inability to focus on anything besides felicity was the sweetest, I was grinning during that whole section
no funny business while dig's driving, hilarious! I guess some boundRies are needed lol

Okay, I'll stop now! Anyways, BRAVO! You are just the greatest writer and with every piece you write I say it's my favorite, just for me to find a new favorite in the next one posted. They are all so real and capture everything expertly. Wow, okay, my fangirling is now complete! Thanks so much for this! :)
amsr chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
muy bueno, te felcito por este amor que se dan uno a otor, ana maria
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
quisinart4, this story seriously made me so HAPPY. I think I've told you before that I always liked the "how do they get together" stories, but you seriously are making me rethink that. The way you write Oliver and Felicity as an established couple is just so darn cute and sexy and sigh worthy.

This story has so many things to like, from their early morning together; Oliver's disappearing act and Felicity's subsequent cover up; Thea's embarrassingly inappropriate comments; the cameo by Barry; the circling around one another that Oliver and Felicity do because of his hosting obligations; to their final reunion and the way he leads her away from the crowd. Just...sigh.

Happy new year to you!
Rennie75 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
A perfect way to start the year is Olicity fluff & heat! Such a fun read - thank you!