Reviews for A Nice Shower
reisova chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
This teasing story is very interesting, so please write more ;)
ke0212 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I just stumbled on your story and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the mental images!
docmartinfan chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Love your story. I read this every time I want a smile. You should write more.
4runners chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Oh Susie, this is priceless. Love the inclusion of all the different elements from the show. You really, really should right more stories. Maybe one that's a bit longer even, perhaps?
Apl9662 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
When having a spare moment, I like to scroll through the lit of older DM stories. Well this was a nice discovery at an early sunday morning! Thank you, it made me smile.
SueSassySue chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
After reading your longer story "Finding the Way Home", which was so moving, I searched for others you had written and found this first one you posted entitled "A Nice Shower." Your unique and apt descriptions truly make whatever you write very enjoyable and worthwhile. Here are several from this story that wonderfully convey Louisa's feelings and thoughts:

(Martin's) slightly undone style definitely made her heart beat to a reggae rhythm ...

Her mind's librarian slowly found his* way to the right shelf of memories ...
*her?
Thank you for your writings.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So then what happened, keep it going
red2013 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
A funny story.
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was fun!
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hey, nicely done! And good on you for adding the stomach-rumbling definition, too. I think you captured both characters pretty well for your first time out. I agree with Bodmin that maybe you should have pointed out specifically when this might've occurred, but your reference to Louisa seeing him "out of the suit and into a wetsuit" did help place it (methinks) as sometime after S1E5, "Of All the Harbours in all the Towns." Oh, anyway, this was adorable.
Chapin chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Most delightful. We look forward to more.
clara3.14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Haha! Funniest thing I've read today!
Ke0212 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Made me smile quite a lot...very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Thank you for the pleasant diversion and congratulations on entering the fanfic author world!
reallybodmin chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ooh I love this! Come on and write what happened next!