Reviews for Dancing Through Life
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 42 . 4/26
Good for you, Erik!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 41 . 4/26
Good for you, Mia, standing up to him. Gaston angers me to the point where I'm shaking; how dare he lay a violent hand on his wife, regardless of their loveless marriage!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 40 . 4/26
Uh oh, is right.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 39 . 4/26
No, not again. No, baby, Eriik, don't cry. It's okay. Everything will come full circle.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 38 . 4/26
Poor Mia!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 37 . 4/26
It only took him thirty-seven chapters to confess.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 36 . 4/26
Your life is spiraling out of control, between Erik and Gaston's wrath, there is nothing that is keeping you from jumping off the roof again. Your arms will bear more scars before this story ends.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 35 . 4/26
No! You're pulling a Christine, Mia!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 34 . 4/26
Amelia, calm down. He hasn't lied to you.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 33 . 4/26
Amelia, acting civil towards Erik! That warms my heart.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 32 . 4/26
Oh dear, Mia! You've gone and brought more scars on your arms, dear child. I feel so much sympathy for your struggle, hiding your scars from your husband, hiding Amelia from everyone, struggling to stay in control, to not end. Poor thing.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 31 . 4/26
Mia, this isn't safe. You can't keep switching between yourself and Amelia because sooner or later, Gaston will find out. Someone, other than Erik, will find out the truth of both of you and it will be the end of your reputation.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 30 . 4/26
Oh dear! I'm that my reviews have become dreadfully short but I simply can't express my feelings with mere words.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 29 . 4/26
So she remembers being struck? Interesting.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 28 . 4/26
It seems like things are spiraling out of everyone's control, especially Mia.