Reviews for Dancing Through Life
AW! BEST STORY EVER!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 52 . 2/28
great job.
MissyH316 chapter 6 . 2/11
Hmmm... I just can't imagine Erik hitting a woman or planning on killing her for revenge against someone else. The rest I can sorta buy into, but just not this part.
PainlessAnguish chapter 52 . 2/5
I just wanted to say this was one of your best works!
I absolutely loved this story :))
and I know read it after the story after it was completed and everything but I really hope you do more great stories like this!
Nizhonigirl chapter 52 . 1/27
Aahh my gosh! Such an amazing story! Perfect ending.
karisdaae24601 chapter 52 . 1/4
wow! there wasn't much Wicked in this, but it was a REALLY good story!
Phan3145 chapter 52 . 1/1
It's over? Aww! Nice, simple ending. I'm a little confused on what Gaston didn't want Mia telling people but as long as she's away from him, oh well. Still wish Erik would have taken care of him though. Then again I'm sure he'll be the means to his own end, it's just a matter of time. Marie sounds adorable. Loved the story and look forward to the next! 8D
Shella DragoNoid chapter 52 . 12/27/2014
Oh my gosh... I read all 52 chapters in two days... This is an amazing story, and I'm glad I finally got to read it. You had me hooked from chapter to chapter! You are a fantastic author and I hope I get to read more from you.
GhostOfMyLady chapter 52 . 12/26/2014
Aaaaaaah! It's so sad that it's over but loved EVERY minute of it! I started fallowing this story when it was still in single didgets and I'm very very happy at the path it took. I love this story, I love your writing and I love you! Keep on writing! :D
michellecarriveau chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Brava, brava, bravissima! Absolutely beautiful! I thought maybe Erik wasn't gonna get his happy ending but at the last second, BAM! Lol I loved it
judybear236 chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Great story! Nice ending.

well done. Good job working with the split personalities! Made for a very different story.
gothamcitygirl23 chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
Spoiler Alert: I'm Rebecca!
This beautiful author wrote me into her stories as a thank you for the cover art I did for "Lost Soul" and "Lost and Found" which are my favorite of Nibbles' stories so note to all reviewers: check them out if you haven't!

This was one of my favorites of your stories! Keep it up! :D
marial0789 chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
Love it
Filhound chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
Ok so I am amazed you actually did do a great epilogue that tied everything together, other than the fact that Gaston deserved a punjab! Great job I will miss your story. I hope that you will start another one soon.
Wynni chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
Ooooh, what a Christmas present. Thank you for a happy ending that makes sense!