Reviews for Dancing Through Life
PurrfectlyWordy chapter 38 . 7/27
Je ne peux tout simplement pas continuer à lire cette histoire. Je suis sûr que d'autres peuvent gérer la constante avant et en arrière de Mia et Amelia, mais je ne peux pas. Ceci est une lecture vraiment taxer et je ne suis pas d'humeur à le terminer. Au moins votre écriture est impeccable.
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh my gosh, this is awesome and can't wait to read it all!
Spidersting chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I kinda wish you didn't have Erik slap Mia :/ But otherwise the story is good so far.
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
LET IT GOOOOO! Am I the only one still into Frozen? Awesome story, by the way!
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 34 . 10/24/2015
Oh man its getting good. I would love a smut scene ;) wink wink...I would just run away with Erik :)
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 33 . 10/24/2015
This is a awesome just wanted to leave some more love
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Damn usually I don't review stories till I'm done with them...but this is soooo effing good I couldn't help myself I had to tell you how awesome you are.
I took a chance on this story, even though I didn't like the summery. No offense. I just thought it was gonna be like ..insert made up character here along with same story line. . ...
But you've changed it up and I love it :):):):) buncha smiles
Horseland123 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
I love how Erik acts around her, it's so funny how she responds!

I feel so bad for her
Horseland123 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Cheeky
Horseland123 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Smart girl...
Horseland123 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I thought the song was a little cheesy and that it also really fits, I then noticed that this book is going to be like frozen...well, her character.
Cloelius Princess chapter 52 . 7/21/2015
In one word: Perfect
Silvia.Frovel chapter 52 . 6/17/2015
This one of the few PotO that I actually liked the whole story, the beginning the middle the twists and even the ending. Great work.
Forever a faithful reader
S.F.
ocean of rage chapter 42 . 4/26/2015
Good for you, Erik!
ocean of rage chapter 41 . 4/26/2015
Good for you, Mia, standing up to him. Gaston angers me to the point where I'm shaking; how dare he lay a violent hand on his wife, regardless of their loveless marriage!