Reviews for Dancing Through Life
Little Miss Fearless chapter 52 . 4/10
First of all... wow! Major kudos to you for this story. I read the whole thing in two days. I started and couldn't put it down. Every chapter left me wanting more. And that's hard to do in this fandom. Yours is only the second story I've run across in this section that I like so far.

Amelia, you did a wonderful job creating her. She was not only a believable character, but you fleshed her out. The idea of her having a split personality disorder was so unique. It broke my heart. I know how hard an affliction like that is not just for the person suffering with it, but everyone around them. It can be very trying. I say this from personal experience in knowing someone who suffers with this (though not quite as severe as in two distinct personalities, but more the mood swings).

The abuse Amelia faced was very believable in the fact that it started as a small thing. Gaston (I think anyone with that name is a jerk... haha!) was simply possessive, but then it quickly escalated to slaps and grabbing her, then finally climaxed to him pushing her down the stairs. That's usually how it happens, too, plus he was a heavy drinker. From the moment I met him in the story I hated him to be honest. I knew he was going to be a problem... a two timing wife beater is a huge problem! I was kind of hoping Erik would get to kill him. Alas, unfortunately not.

The way Amelia handled the abuse and the whole situation with Gaston vs. Erik was great, too, because you wrote it in a way that matched this time period. Women back then weren't how they are today. They were submissive and expected to be, so thank you for writing that correctly. Nothing bugs me more than characters or dialogue that doesn't match the time period of a story... well, that and OOC canon characters.

Now for your portrayal of Erik... spot on! Brava! You captured his tenderness and wickedness equally well. Then you just rounded him out by incorporating flashes of that violent streak in him, his Phantom side. So damn well done!

And your ending just summed up the story perfectly. Amelia and Erik and their daughter together at last! They all deserve the happiness. Also, thank you for not making Mia miraculously cured of her personality affliction. That's another "ugh" kind of moment for me when writers do that.

Anyway, thank you for a great read. I had such fun following these characters.

-Fearless

Ps. I knew Mia was pregnant the moment she mentioned gaining weight! I also knew the child was Erik's! xD
Emery Potter chapter 12 . 3/14
I mean frozen fits well, but ugh. It's so cringy cause I'm singing it in my head.
Bowtie Kitten chapter 38 . 7/27/2016
Je ne peux tout simplement pas continuer à lire cette histoire. Je suis sûr que d'autres peuvent gérer la constante avant et en arrière de Mia et Amelia, mais je ne peux pas. Ceci est une lecture vraiment taxer et je ne suis pas d'humeur à le terminer. Au moins votre écriture est impeccable.
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Oh my gosh, this is awesome and can't wait to read it all!
Spidersting chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I kinda wish you didn't have Erik slap Mia :/ But otherwise the story is good so far.
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
LET IT GOOOOO! Am I the only one still into Frozen? Awesome story, by the way!
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 34 . 10/24/2015
Oh man its getting good. I would love a smut scene ;) wink wink...I would just run away with Erik :)
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 33 . 10/24/2015
This is a awesome just wanted to leave some more love
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Damn usually I don't review stories till I'm done with them...but this is soooo effing good I couldn't help myself I had to tell you how awesome you are.
I took a chance on this story, even though I didn't like the summery. No offense. I just thought it was gonna be like ..insert made up character here along with same story line. . ...
But you've changed it up and I love it :):):):) buncha smiles
Horseland123 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
I love how Erik acts around her, it's so funny how she responds!

I feel so bad for her
Horseland123 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Cheeky
Horseland123 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Smart girl...
Horseland123 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I thought the song was a little cheesy and that it also really fits, I then noticed that this book is going to be like frozen...well, her character.
Cloelius Princess chapter 52 . 7/21/2015
In one word: Perfect
Silvia.Frovel chapter 52 . 6/17/2015
This one of the few PotO that I actually liked the whole story, the beginning the middle the twists and even the ending. Great work.
Forever a faithful reader