Reviews for New Year's Eve Party
Usagi-sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love it so much! Thanks for this awesome fanfic *-*
FanficLover577 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It would be soooo cool if there was a epilogue to this story.
Yaoifangirlforever619 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I LUV the story. I want more chapters. It was really good and I want to see how this love will blossom in a different way. So please write more. LOVE JUNJOU ROMANTICA! :-)
BrokenWings66 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Honestly, i like it when Misaki isn't denying his feeling for Usagi as much as he does in the manga/anime, so i LOVED this!
(But no matter what, i still love you Misaki!)
rin chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Think u can make an epilouge if possible? Don't want it to a bother to u though. Thx
The Cat Charmer chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well, that's how to start a new year for a couple like Misaki and Usagi. Don't you agree?
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
AHHH.. ASJFSLKDJLFAJ yesyesyes more o.o... i love this couple, and i love the way you did this au, it was fantastic :)
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love it! make more ;-)
VendettaWho chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really, REALLY love it when Misaki isn't afraid to be affectionate xD it just melts my heart. This was a wonderful story, thanks so much for writing this :)
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I loved this. I always liked your writing style from 'toy store' so this was a really nice story. I wouldn't mind an epilogue.
NGBW chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was really good. I would not mind another chapter.
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Yeah, do an epilogue! XD Akihiko must be so happy, this New Year beginning! Wow, Misaki must have been so dense with his obvious hints, all the employees probably know about Akihiko liking Misaki!
wendyls96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
It was great, and yeah an epilogue would be good !
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was so sweet! Haha, it's funny that Akihiko's such a flirt at work; it makes me wonder what their usual days looked like. Anyway, I'm glad Misaki finally realizes that Akihiko loves him. The lemon was very good too :D
An epilogue would be nice :3