Reviews for New Year's Eve Party
BrokenWings66 chapter 1 . 4/9
Honestly, i like it when Misaki isn't denying his feeling for Usagi as much as he does in the manga/anime, so i LOVED this!
(But no matter what, i still love you Misaki!)
rin chapter 1 . 3/11
Think u can make an epilouge if possible? Don't want it to a bother to u though. Thx
aubreyabraham97 chapter 1 . 1/22
Well, that's how to start a new year for a couple like Misaki and Usagi. Don't you agree?
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 1/14
AHHH.. ASJFSLKDJLFAJ yesyesyes more o.o... i love this couple, and i love the way you did this au, it was fantastic :)
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 1/12
Love it! make more ;-)
Giveintothemadness chapter 1 . 1/6
I really, REALLY love it when Misaki isn't afraid to be affectionate xD it just melts my heart. This was a wonderful story, thanks so much for writing this :)
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved this. I always liked your writing style from 'toy store' so this was a really nice story. I wouldn't mind an epilogue.
NGBW chapter 1 . 1/3
That was really good. I would not mind another chapter.
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 1/3
Yeah, do an epilogue! XD Akihiko must be so happy, this New Year beginning! Wow, Misaki must have been so dense with his obvious hints, all the employees probably know about Akihiko liking Misaki!
wendyls96 chapter 1 . 1/3
It was great, and yeah an epilogue would be good !
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 1/3
That was so sweet! Haha, it's funny that Akihiko's such a flirt at work; it makes me wonder what their usual days looked like. Anyway, I'm glad Misaki finally realizes that Akihiko loves him. The lemon was very good too :D
An epilogue would be nice :3
archery chapter 1 . 1/3
yeah an epilogue please!
Primordium chapter 1 . 1/2
That was great! I would love to read an epilogue! n_n
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 1/2
Please write an epilogue! :)
Your idea is good and I'd like to read more.