Reviews for Cats and Dogs
Aw, very nice story!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/9
Very nice. I really enjoyed that. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
awesome
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
You know what I love the most about this story? (besides the whole cat dog analogy of cours) that Toby's name is Tobias Ragg and that Molly had Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett the cats in uni - this so my head canon. Seriously. :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Adoration. I'm a cat person too :)
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh...this was PERFECT. And bonus points for the cat motif - because I AM a cat person. Don't get me wrong. Dogs are okay. But cats are my tribe )
Morninglover chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
One of the CUTEST stories that i have read 3 its so fluffy and I like the comparison between Sherlock and cats ,its so true haha :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You write the sweetest one-shots. :D
marterc83 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awww! I mean, it's not, but awww!
Lovely and sweet. Thanks
Sherlolly chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This fic made me like cats
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is the way it should have been! I hate all the angst between Sherlock and Molly on the show. Angst is okay if there is a glimmer of hope that things might be different. Sorry, I didn't mean to rant at the end of your story. Do you think you might be able to convince Moffat he needs help writing season 4? You could volunteer nicely . . .
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I've been waiting three weeks to be able to read your post ep fics! Loved this one; such a great parallel with the animals and the men.

And OMG, does Molly actually think she's moving on, when Tom is a carbon copy of Sherlock? Except for being more likes dog than a cat, of course.

In conclusion, I think our ship motto should be, "Sherlolly: So obvious even Anderson ships it."
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
this is too damn cute, and as it turns out Sherlock is a dog person (I loved redbeard), but that doesn't mean he can't love certain cats ;)
IncrediblyUnique chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Holy freaking crap! That was so cute and I just love it! 3 Sherlolly!
agntromanova chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
THIS. IS. ADORABLE. You are one of my favorite Sherlolly writers. Thank you for this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »