Reviews for If He Had a Heart
HanVanHell chapter 5 . 2/5
What an interesting story! Its so different and non clique. Out of the millions of generic Hobbit fanfiction, you've really done something great. Hope to see more and cant wait for the next chapter.
El'Deva chapter 5 . 1/17
This is so amazing ! One of the best hobbit fanfic I've read so far ! I beg you to update soon ...
lala chapter 5 . 1/3
brilliance and i do hope you eventually update this. such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
update this please
Janessa Wolf - Soul chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Please update soon!
mh21 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This story is wonderfully written, I can't wait for more! Please update when you can.
Jeanniebird chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Wow, amazing story. I'm glad you didn't turn Smaug into a kittycat without claws. That would have been a shame. I hope you will continue this story!
cartec677 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Well you have to admit if Smaug became human just to have you,would you be mad at him for trying? Damn, if Smaug did all that for me then I wouldn't resist or be mad at him.
Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
please update?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
ooooooh, please please update! This fic is my obsession, I keep checking it for updates twice a day...
ilovedracoDH chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
this is very wonderful you must keep making this awesome work
Time Reviewer chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
*snorts* Shenanigans indeed. :P
Author lady, nothing you can do in this world can be considered weird. Trust me, there are others that have done FAR worse and most infinitely more creepier(-just look to everyday celebrity media for an example). That being said; *squee's* Yes, we are thankful for BC's smexy baritone voice. x3

To preempt any rambles(-I hath infected you with the ramble bug; carry it with pride, woman. x} ) before actually reviewing, I'll ponder in and about the chapter first.

Now just what exactly do the elves plan on doing there with Thorin's company? Bard makes sense because of his history with the town and the dragon, and Bilbo is really the only one who should go into the mountain alone at first to get the Arkenstone, seeing as how Smaug has never scented a hobbit before and would not immediately wake thinking he was a threat. The elves however have been trying to get Tauriel back for 160 years, Smaug would be able to scent them in a second... Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see for that one, now wont I? :)

As for Tauriel getting to walk off with a handsome stranger so willingly into the night, however so long ago... Lucky her. xP

PLEASE please please don't have Thorin fall into the gold madness in here(-him being so untrusting of the one being who couldn't care less about the 'value' of the Arkenstone and would dare stare down a dragon just to help his friends really just hurts the heart). If you keep that plot from the Hobbit, there shall be baskets thrown and the cats will be out for arterial blood this time. Yes this is a particularly nasty threat, but I truly don't want it to come to that so please just, give into my demands and EVERYONE(-including the cats) will be happy. :3

I am definitely eager to see how things 'hit the fan' for Smaug with all these changes to the story... I wonder though, how long do you intend for this story to be? I guess what I am pondering here is do you have an endgame for this story or are you kind of just rolling with it? I do not care either way so as long as you continuely have fun chasing the plot bunny, I'll just be the creepy shadow in the corner muttering on about wings, the irrational difficulty in drawing them and sexy eyes. :3

Ok, too tired at the mo' to think of anything else to ponder on other than this was a fun development chapter and I will wait patiently(-sorta) for the next one. :)

Happy trails and love!
(It has reduced to only a giggle when I think about it so no worries about me dying from asphyxiation and I decided you definitely made my month, Ambur. xP
Now I've actually been toying with the idea of getting an account, but I make the most HORRIBLE online contact EVER. Just as an example, I actually forgot I had a friend I truly like on an IM for almost FOUR MONTHS, I am so absent minded. If that isn't horrific online communication skills, I don't know what is. :S
About those reviews wanting me to request more, yes I did indeed enjoy them. Again, YES FOR THE LOVE OF PETE DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING but only when you're feeling it. x
Just so you know, we watch lovely human beings act silly and do ludicrous things to entertain us little people and try to make a living out of it, and we will then proceed to write a fiction ABOUT the fictional event where said ridiculously luscious humans(-we all know who is most luscious of all... xD) acted so sillily to entertain us further on a frighteningly regular basis. Now go ahead and tell me that ain't weird. ;}
Biggest misc note ever, I swear it won't ever happen again. Probably.)
pat4pat chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
SOOOOO good! :D love the switch from past to present, and am so excited to see how Smaug finally captures her and makes her his ;)
IamSherlocked1223 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
YAY! Smaug is finally in Ben form!
cumber-khan chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
This is getting better and better woman!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »