Reviews for Music Gets The Best Of Me
WolfWoman96 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Really good! you could really feel the desire Rin wanted from Nitori, plus the very ending was really sweet :)
Sou-lder-suke chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD AT 'YOU SEXY THING'
SONICgal chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
LOL Nitori is that inept at English? Still, I love Rin's imagination. ;)
AraidaGlyndowr chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Soo you're telling me Nitori didn't do all this singing/seducing on purpose? ... Hard to believe :P . I loved how Rin wad about to go mad here
calligraphyi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was...
Oh my. Good job. Five stars, Ten out of ten, two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
OH MAH GRASHHHH I LOVE DIS
Hearts8999 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Two words: Hot, and hilarious. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Such a good story. :)
Me chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
and then theres that moment when Rin will finally translate the songs /
Greytrails chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I literally just died reading that. I laughed way more than I should have and I loved that way more than could be considered healthy ._. That story was absolutely fantastic - I've always loved rintori but never this much before. I can't even explain how happy I am right now.
This story is breathtaking. Amazing job :)
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yeah! Kickin it old school XD But seriously this was GREAT! Like pure MAGIC! Way beyond sexy. Ugh it left me tingling. Rin has the most vivid imagination ;3 I love it! It's just like mine ;P I'm really starting to love this pair and if the stories for them get any better I'm going to end up pushing Haru to the side and bringing Tori fully into the picture I'm really starting to adore that little cutie. But seriously I loved this. Words can not even describe how it made me feel. The slow way it chreeped up on the final explosion of then having sex with Rin's imagination getting dirtier and dirtier with each scene left me begging for more So beautiful
5.mo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I would have lost it on s&m
Brandy Michelle here chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! THANK YOU!
Nonnie chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Goodness, the 'Gay Bar' bit was hysterical. I nearly bit my fist off while trying not to make too much noise.
Anon-chan-san chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I'm amazed on how Nitori could sing all those songs just fine (so Rin could understand his english and getting seduced by the lyrics), but Nitori didn't know the meanings of them at all. (I assume he knew but acted innocent on purpose lol)

Good job at writting smut ;)