Reviews for Sad Sweet Molly, Let Me Help You
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Pardon my language... but really. Truly. The only thing I can say...is-Holey. Fucking. Shit. holeyfuckingshit. O.o that was amazing and even though it was almost repetitive in ways of sorts with the basis of situations, that was amazing. Absolutely amazing! I. love this. Everything and the star trek and 'bendryl cucumber' was perfect. Just perfect.
-Abby (I have no account but I am bookmarking this page!)
Storm Low chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
This is really good. You should continue, if not this fic then something along the lines of it because this is beautifully writen
golddragonriderkira chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Epilouge would be nice.

This story has been wonderful UvU

Keep up the good work with your future stories! Good luck to you my friend!
Bookworm45669 chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Well, then, congratulations for finishing it!
Some tips for future stuff:
The story was good, but Sherlock seemed awfully emotional and open. Sorry, but I don't picture Sherlock calling her 'love' all the time and kissing her in the hallway.
Important: Sherlock, while childish, is too damn elegant to play hide and seek.
As for the person you were ranting about last chapter: neither will happen in canon!
It's true. It's Moffat and Gatiss's JOB to literally tease every damn ship but never ever make it canon. That is WHAT THEY DO.
Just to say it.
Keep writing!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Thank you for writing on a difficult subject. To me the ending was a triumph so I really liked it. Great job!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
uggggh sometimes i feel like johnlockers are like the really staunch christians who are like GOD and BIBLE but NO GAY, NO EVOLUTION you know what i mean?( i just mean like those annoying ones, not all christians...i said something like this once and people accused me of being derogatory -_- I WAS SPECIFIC ABOUT THE TYPE not just any random dude with a cross necklace -_- i just mean those denominations who are just like all out)
golddragonriderkira chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
If Molly cuts again I'll kill someone.(preferably Irene, Sally and/or Janine)

Keep up the good work! UvU
Possible Explanations chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
i LOVED your Story. don't Give in to the BS that people give You. you are an Amazing writer. You are Awesome! thanks For your writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
I love the story you're writing about Sherlolly! So very cute. I love seeing Sherlock differently than he is in the show. And I hope if people read this, it will open their eyes to the seriuosness of cutting and self-harm. Thank you for writing. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Poemwriter98 chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Well. I really love this chapter, all the Sherlock and Molly interactions are adorable! I can't wait to read more-and it'll be super sad when it's over. I love this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Glad u stuck up for ur self don't take other peoples bull shit :) I really enjoyed this chapter and I do have an account but I'm on my phone and I just can't be bothered logging in lol

XxRav3nxX
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
WARNING! IF SEVERAL THOUSAND PEOPLE DON'T SIGN A PETITION TO SAVE, ALL FICS AND PROFILES WILL BE DELETED. SPREAD THE WORD
jarlcarriers chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Wait. What SOPA thing?
golddragonriderkira chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Oh my... Poor Molly... I feel bad for her :c

I also feel bad for Sherlock because he has to put up with that social crap. XD nah JK

Molly and Sherlock are so cute! I love them!

Keep up The good work! OvO
Poemwriter98 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
This was a great chapter! It's wonderful to see the caring side of Sherlock! I can't wait to read more!