Reviews for We Need Hints (Before We Get Tired)
Ink About It chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Fantastic
Jakarie chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was excellent, loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This was fantastic. Very creative insight into Skye's background. You nailed the characters and their speech patterns. Plus the Skimmons action was ADORABLE. Bravo!
HiddenDemons chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! Now I want a sequel of Skye actually climbing the rock wall and Jemma being so proud of her haha xD
Dani chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is really good!
reader chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved this! This was really a great story to read, can't wait to read the next one!
LaraAelric chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You have no idea how much it pleases me that you're entering the fandom and writing about ships I ship again :) (then again I ship, like,everyone in this show so that's not very hard to do but so not the point). You might just be taking baby steps right now but Jemma said it right - even babies take normal steps eventually. And somehow, I think you'll be walking early. ;)

I really enjoyed this insight into Skye and her background. That really would be a traumatic thing to experience but I can also completely understand her frustration and desire to get over it. Too bad that memory was one of the only things she couldn't just push away - but luckily, Simmons is another thing on that same list! And now they can deal with it together and hell, that's one major thing to relate to. Maybe they can both get a mutual fear, considering falling without a parachute would be a terrifying experience. And then they can climb that rock wall together :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i have to say, i'm disappointed. i thought this was gonna be about Jemma jumping off the plane...