Reviews for Her Trial
Catwoman chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Wonderful story,so hot and sexy!Elliot and Olivia belong together,it is going on to season seventeen and to this day I still believe no other man but Elliot Stabler is meant to be with Sergeant Benson,he is and always will be her soulmate,he is the real deal!Great story,loved /EO Forever and Always..
21oscar21 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Great story! Would love to read more?
iHATEamarorollins chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Great awesome
Jen chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
HOLY SHIT!This was a fantastic story!I hope this is not the are so right,NO ONE WILL NEVER EVER SINK OUR EO SHIP!EO PARTNERS FOR LIFE!EO IS FOREVER.
Corr5092 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
"You cannot sink the EO ship when the actors ship it themselves"

OMMMMFFFFFGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIPS!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
this was a good story
Frannielloyd chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Is this the end, I hope not.
jlove chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
please please post more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
PLEASEEEEEE update this! lol.
Jazmine chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Awesome!Love how you write,please try to update soon, ,Brian is a dirty freak!
A chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Love this story! I'll write a longer review later I just want to keep reading
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I love this story!Plz try to update soon.I hardly watch the show now.I was turned off when the mayhem man became Olivia's boyfriend!What were they thinking?Brian look so old!They should have let her stay with David,they made a better looking couple even though I didn't like him either,because he's not Elliot!Oh well!Plz continue,this is great.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
So true Raychel,Sergeant Benson would make a great mom,and thank god she was not pregnant for Brian Cassidy,can't stand the creep!As season 15 progress,the truth is out there for all to see,Brian is always absent and probably back to his old ways!It sickened me that they place Olivia in a relationship with him in the first place,now the ass is saying he is relieve that Liv is not pregnant,what kind of man does that make him?!The guy is and always will be a immature jackass!Love your story,thanks for writing. ELANDLIVSTILLGIVINGTHEMLICKS!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Love how you write Elliot and Olivia,your stories on them are amazing,and so realistic!They are perfect for each other.I kind of preferred her with David too,he made her smile at lease!If you check it,Olivia hardly smile,show any kind of happiness or affection around Brian Cassidy,she hardly smile at all!This one is so great,hope you update soon.I'm with everyone who think Brian Cassidy is a jerk off!He is doing absolutely nothing to prove or show he loves or is in love with sergeant Benson on the needs to be gone already!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Great story Raychel!Thank god Olivia was not pregnant with Brian Cassidy baby!In my opinion,any man that is never there,miss a very important moment in her career,and then had the audacity to be relieved that Sergeant Benson was not carrying his child,isn't worth the time of day!