Reviews for Her Trial
Jen chapter 9 . 4/20
HOLY SHIT!This was a fantastic story!I hope this is not the are so right,NO ONE WILL NEVER EVER SINK OUR EO SHIP!EO PARTNERS FOR LIFE!EO IS FOREVER.
Corr5092 chapter 9 . 2/20
"You cannot sink the EO ship when the actors ship it themselves"

OMMMMFFFFFGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIPS!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
this was a good story
Frannielloyd chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Is this the end, I hope not.
jlove chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
please please post more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
PLEASEEEEEE update this! lol.
Jazmine chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Awesome!Love how you write,please try to update soon, ,Brian is a dirty freak!
A chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Love this story! I'll write a longer review later I just want to keep reading
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I love this story!Plz try to update soon.I hardly watch the show now.I was turned off when the mayhem man became Olivia's boyfriend!What were they thinking?Brian look so old!They should have let her stay with David,they made a better looking couple even though I didn't like him either,because he's not Elliot!Oh well!Plz continue,this is great.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
So true Raychel,Sergeant Benson would make a great mom,and thank god she was not pregnant for Brian Cassidy,can't stand the creep!As season 15 progress,the truth is out there for all to see,Brian is always absent and probably back to his old ways!It sickened me that they place Olivia in a relationship with him in the first place,now the ass is saying he is relieve that Liv is not pregnant,what kind of man does that make him?!The guy is and always will be a immature jackass!Love your story,thanks for writing. ELANDLIVSTILLGIVINGTHEMLICKS!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Love how you write Elliot and Olivia,your stories on them are amazing,and so realistic!They are perfect for each other.I kind of preferred her with David too,he made her smile at lease!If you check it,Olivia hardly smile,show any kind of happiness or affection around Brian Cassidy,she hardly smile at all!This one is so great,hope you update soon.I'm with everyone who think Brian Cassidy is a jerk off!He is doing absolutely nothing to prove or show he loves or is in love with sergeant Benson on the needs to be gone already!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Great story Raychel!Thank god Olivia was not pregnant with Brian Cassidy baby!In my opinion,any man that is never there,miss a very important moment in her career,and then had the audacity to be relieved that Sergeant Benson was not carrying his child,isn't worth the time of day!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Your comments are so for this story,it's really great,please update soon,thank you.
cinderella1268 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
I also forgot to mention,Brian Cassidy was ONCE AGAIN ABSENT,one of the most important days in Olivia Benson's life and career!How the hell could Brian not turn up to support Olivia to such an important ceremony with her being promoted and honored as Sergeant in her blues?!Elliot Stabler would not have missed it for the world,he would have been right beside her!The rest of the team especially Fin seemed annoyed!As a matter of fact Fin's tone reeked sarcasm when he told Nick about Brian's so call "Undercover" excuse,you can tell that Fin felt that Brian Cassidy is using the undercover card too often,and is NEVER around for Olivia when she need him ,don't take my word for it,watch the episode "Betrayal Climax' At the very beginning the haters will hear and see it all!Still waiting on my update to this lovely story Raychel,Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
This comment is based on facts,and not intended to insult or criticize all the eo haters!Who are you going be mad at now?!Once again Brian Cassidy proved to be the jerk off he actually is!Don't get mad at us,get pissed at Mr Leight!Do you guys still think Brian is a good guy after Olivia's comment to her shrink on the episode "Wednesday's Child?" Proof once again that the so call Bensidy relationship is crap and need to end already!