Reviews for The Traveler in Arendelle
Robert200188 chapter 56 . 1/15
Good fic! There were some typos there and there, but in total I would give 9/10 stars
mahoushoujocore chapter 56 . 12/15/2014
I just started reading this yesterday and I must say this is my absolute favorite story ever! You are an amazing writer. Now that I write this I'm not sure if you'll even see this buuutttt that's okay! Just know you did an amazing job with this story. Keep up the good work!
Infernus est in animo chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
(First thoughts when reading the last line)

Oh shit!
Infernus est in animo chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Is Darren a alcoholic or does he have powers he controls by drinking something because of the "prove to me you can put that damn bottle down" comment.
Or does he kill people since his father "can only hide so many"
Infernus est in animo chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Damn right they'll disagree with mister petty-live-journal-twit !
Infernus est in animo chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
"Elasix" maybe
Infernus est in animo chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I happened to be listening to "hurt" by Johnny cash when i read this and it really amplified the feels.
FireRebel chapter 56 . 11/11/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo

For both the ending and well the ending since it's over. Well this story is at least.

Overall amazing plot line. I love the pairing. So many cute moments so original and at first I wasn't so such about the whole traveler part but I ended up liking it. Ending seemed a bit rushed but well it was a long story so I understand. A lot of information stuffed in this story. Really enjoyed it.
FireRebel chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I usually wait to end to review it's certainly be hard and I can't do it anymore because this was my FAVORITE chapter. It's so sweet I love this whole thing. It's a tricky subject but man is this amazing! So cute so much love. I really should be doing homework but I can't stop reading!
DerpyPoodle chapter 56 . 11/10/2014
Oh my God, I can't express in words about how much I've loved this story, and at times when it helped me with quite a bit of depression. I know it's a bit hard to please your readers, but this was absolutely fantastic in every way possible, I loved it so much, and I'm almost crying right now that there's a sequel. Thank you so much for continuing this all the way through, I can only hope that some day people can come to accept this kind of love, and you can publish and be praised for ages (If you continue with these kind of novels, that is). I loved this so much, I reread it when you hadn't updated, and tried to read the next chapter immediately after you update. This may have been a struggle to write in some places, but it came out as a wonderful fanfiction that I can not wait to see more of. Elsis will be in my heart forever, even when you stop writing, I will still probably have these bookmarked, and read them once more. Thank you so much for writing this, though I have said it many times, I can not thank you enough, this has been a journey for you, and all the Elsis fans. I suppose you may not read this since this is the end, but.. Thank you.
Loizeaux chapter 56 . 11/9/2014
Holy fack that ending... I really hope all works out in the next book! :3
Guest chapter 56 . 11/9/2014
Amazing loved it so much
Lady of the Spirit chapter 56 . 11/8/2014
It's over?

... I feel the tears coming!
Guest chapter 56 . 11/8/2014
Bloody hell I almost cried reading this. Can't wait for the sequel!
revealtheremedy chapter 56 . 11/8/2014
you scared the shit out of me when you said its the end!dont do not good for the waiting a long time you're gonna end it? ..so much sadness.. :((