Reviews for The Traveler in Arendelle
DeziCat09 chapter 35 . 12/14/2016
This morning I woke up to the song "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo and all I could think of was this story! 3 Of course, I had to change a few of the lyrics in my head to match, like "Girl, I was caught up in her lust" to "Girl, I was caught up in his lust," and "So let me in, give me another chance, to really be your man" to "So let me in, give me another chance, to really be your girl."
I felt like this song's lyrics could be sprinkled throughout these recent chapters in your story. I've loved it!
I don't know if you'll see this comment since you completed this story over a year and a half ago, but... Elsis forever!
~DeziCat09
katmar1994 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
I love it already!
Swordalfgun chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Elexis?
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Well, she's awfully calm...
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
How the fudge is she not freaking out? She's somehow traveled to a fictional world that she saw as a movie and she's not freaking out? Or giving any outward reaction at all? Huh.

Well Imma keep reading. Still good so far.
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Damn. She passed out quick.

So far so good. Interesting concept.
Zack1187 chapter 56 . 4/8/2015
Oh god. Been reading all day. That is good, May be a little late to the party. But this was a great read. Can't wait to start on the sequel tomorrow.

So, I'll admit shed a tear. Damn you, top notch work though, seriously. Plus reading that, and listening to Places to Rest by Garfunkel and Oates... Holy shit, emotional turmoil. It fit perfect though.

I'll admit I'm a sucker for bitter sweet endings like this. Don't get me wrong, I love happy endings, but bitter sweet has a certain... Uniqueness to it. Even better when done right, like this. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Good job on the story.
BobGamer455 chapter 56 . 1/15/2015
Good fic! There were some typos there and there, but in total I would give 9/10 stars
mahoushoujocore chapter 56 . 12/15/2014
I just started reading this yesterday and I must say this is my absolute favorite story ever! You are an amazing writer. Now that I write this I'm not sure if you'll even see this buuutttt that's okay! Just know you did an amazing job with this story. Keep up the good work!
Infernus est in animo chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
(First thoughts when reading the last line)

Oh shit!
Infernus est in animo chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Is Darren a alcoholic or does he have powers he controls by drinking something because of the "prove to me you can put that damn bottle down" comment.
Or does he kill people since his father "can only hide so many"
Infernus est in animo chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Damn right they'll disagree with mister petty-live-journal-twit !
Infernus est in animo chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
"Elasix" maybe
Infernus est in animo chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I happened to be listening to "hurt" by Johnny cash when i read this and it really amplified the feels.
FireRebel chapter 56 . 11/11/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo

For both the ending and well the ending since it's over. Well this story is at least.

Overall amazing plot line. I love the pairing. So many cute moments so original and at first I wasn't so such about the whole traveler part but I ended up liking it. Ending seemed a bit rushed but well it was a long story so I understand. A lot of information stuffed in this story. Really enjoyed it.