Reviews for A Cliché Moment
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Nice One-shot! I enjoyed reading it!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
So I've reviewed this before with my actual account, but apparently I can only review once. This was such an incredibly erotic story, and I would love to read more, maybe you could continue on about what Hermione's plan is.
Blanchie69 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow, HOT, this is another one I would love for you to continue.
warriorlovver1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
good ;) nice twist
secretstranger69 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Fuck that was hot...please continue!
kmlnj9483 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Definitely needs to be more than just a one shot. I would love to see what hermione is plotting :)
livingarandomreality chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was so great! Especially with the ending and Hermione plotting to make sure it happens again. If it was anyone but Draco I would think that Hermione might want to thank them for getting her into trouble; but since it's Draco she'll probably just thank her Gryffindor temper. Thanks for posting
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Cliché or not, this was excellent and really very hot! . I've maybe not read many HG-MM stories to judge the originality of it, but I have gone through a bunch of BDSM plots in different pairings and fantom and this one reaches the top with no doubt. I like this kind of scenes to be believebles and in-character and you clearly achieve this, not to talk about your writing style, which is very nice. _ Thank you for sharing this.
Cant write but loves to read chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I liked it, will you do another shot, maybe Hermione pushes her luck once again?
tlc125 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was tooooo funny. I like the way Hermione's mind works.
Thanks.
MagnusMagnus chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Only thing I can say is: Yes, yes, yes! Sequel?
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I know it says 'End', but that last line begs for more. *Cough*Just like Hermione*Cough*
Anyway, I hope you do add more.
Ro.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Can't wait to see what she cooks up
Brilliant thanks
That was smooth
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I really enjoy your version of this situation.