Reviews for A Hᴇʟʟ Oɴ Eᴀʀᴛʜ
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Like a boss.
Mephistopheles7 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I hope you update soon this is great!
promocat chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
may ciel not wast this chance
AnetteRuby chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I see ...this story has great potential
I also observed that Ciel has a lot on his plate abuse, prostitution(forced into prostitution or willingly?), lived on streets, no medical records and so on...though I'm not sure if his parents are looking for him
You could mess with Ciel's health as much as you like considering his conditions; you could have him start fainting(at first he's alone), having few dizzy spells and so on till one day they find him collapsed with shards of glass around him...the disgnose could be an infection caused by tearings in his anus or could be serious breathing problems due to cracked ribs, or a serious concussion from a while ago that starts manifesting due to a fight(a hard hit with a blunt object) (serious migraines, moments when forgets what he said, fainting, vertigo) ...
Also how will Alois react to Ciel ?
About Ciel's stature...it could be a dead giveaway that he is malnourished and has been for quite a while...I'm guessing that since he was on the run he barely got a decent meal and his stomach shrinked and can't eat like a normal person.
Even if Ciel has been on the run he still cared about his education...I mean he's reading a book
Now another mistery is what about Sebastian?

I suggested a few ideas and if you feel like using any of it , feel free to do so 'cause I'm not asking anything in return...
Just have fun writing dear.
HallsSt.Storm chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Update soon please!
HallsSt.Storm chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Sebastian! 3
promocat chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
ciel has to be ready for anything-but hoping for a place to stay
promocat chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
now ciel & sebastian can get to know each other!
DeathFraud chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Kylee you need to continue this!
promocat chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
poor ciel
A Perfect Devil chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this is a stupid review. how did you format the title like that? that format looks fine as hell. I've never seen 's formatting do that before.