Reviews for Path of the Master
Sleepyautumn chapter 12 . 4/20
I really like that you brought up Paul and ash travelling with Brock was awesome... I really Brock and was really sad that Brock didn't travel with him to unova and kalos ...I can't what kind of Pokemon you had in mind for Brock... Hope you update again
crazylucsrio123 chapter 7 . 4/1
No offense but I think it's obvious you don't play competetively. The reason they introduced it was to balance out the games. Dragons run rampant and fairies check them. Also the fairy type helped out some pokemon. Like say, clefairy being a normal type but also having a fairy typing making it a nice defensive poke w mahic guard.
skyblu23 chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
BRUH... no reaction from Brock after seeing Alexa or her sister?!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Really cool and how Paul was disappointed in ash because of his fail In unavua was very cool. I like this story alot and the grammer seems right keep it up
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Eh, Ash calling out the crew wasn't needed.
sparda191 chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
Yo best kalos story ive read please update
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Awesome! Just kidding, I wanted to troll you.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
I would have been pissed off if it was the OC that beat him instead of a canon rival. My personal favorite had always been Gary, though.
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was"
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 8/18/2015

Will Ash get a Riolu or Lucario (You can get one as a gift from Korrina in the X & Y game, maybe just like the game Ash gets Lucario after the battle with Korrina?)
SetsunaRay chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
So far, the rest Kalos chapter was great. I love Ash. The jerk will not get away with this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I really hope that Ash will crush Paul in the Kalos League. I'm happy that Ash remember Serena instantly.

I have a question. When will Clemont and Bonnie appear and to join Ash in his Kalos journey?
Lord Sigfry chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
...please define the word extinct for me.

How can a species be extinct WHEN THERE ARE STILL LIVING EXAMPLES IN THE WILD.
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So Garchomp can't fly in this story?

And what the fuck is Garchmp's actual gender. Your pronouns just jumped from male to female without distinction.
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
This is really good. I just have one question: will Pidgeot make an appearance?
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Who the hell is this alexa chick?