Reviews for the snowy friendship
fridarix07 chapter 33 . 8/8/2019
I know this story is pretty old, but my stomach hurts from the bad ending.. #JusticeForCanada Beautifully written though!
jeejee12 chapter 31 . 8/23/2016
continuing to read! I Need the next chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/24/2016
This is a great story, and it deserves to be updated! I know it's been about a month, but I keep coming back to this story hoping for an update. Keep up the great work, you winderful person!
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 13 . 3/12/2016
That escalated quickly!
Redhybrid chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
happens to me all the time the doors slamming on me its bad at night were its dark and quiet and my anxiety is at full tilt then my god damm door slamms and scares the hell out of me i had ran all the way to the bathroom shut the door and locked it.
jeejee12 chapter 28 . 2/10/2016
Poor Kuma! :( And woah France threatening Alfred. xD Anyhoo, Can you put a bold title on the side whenever you switch points of views or when you're going to a different set? So, it lets people know you're going back to certain parts of the story. Example: *Back with Canada* Great story can't wait to see what happens! May Kuma make it through and Ivan and Mattie be happy together. :)
Jordan Banana Phant chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Nice chapter, thank you for writing this!
Jordan Banana Phant chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
The only grammar mistake in saw was "price" instead of "piece." Other than that, this is a written fanfiction! I'm enjoying the way you're writing the characters, it's very good! Thanks for writing this!
Just obsessed chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
please update
AmberNater chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
you can't end it there!
Lily chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
Please Wright more I'm during to k now what happens a next
I LOVE THE 2ps
I've seen a lot of 2p Italy and Canada but I LOVE how you're doing it
russianwinter013 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
This is a good story, but you seriously need a beta for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm not being mean; it's true. There are some parts that need to be rewritten and some parts moved too fast, but otherwise this is good.
energeticMadwoman chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is pretty good for first attempt!
jeejee12 chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
;A; nooo Kumajirou! Don't hurt him! and Awww IvanxMattie moment 3
Transformers' BABY chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
France is always ok with a relationship he is the country of love hope they find kumajirou
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »