Reviews for Sight Unseen
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2016
Love everything about this. Write more
Tris2000 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
love the series it was alsome cant wait till you make another like it
Mikky chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
It's been quite a while that I read your story. And I found the link today. I hope there's an ending to it. Hope you haven't forgotten it. It's such a nice and rich plot that I'd love to read its ending.
All the best
Mikky
InuKag19 chapter 34 . 2/2/2011
awesome story! :D cant wait for the next chapters! :D oh and i love the plot and the addition of windwalkers! :D
Black Light Brightness chapter 34 . 4/19/2010
GAH SUSPENSE! please continue soon! i think this story is really cool! (the names kinda make it confusing cause thers so many to remember :P but i like this story allot!)
godghandhi chapter 34 . 1/1/2009
I just picked up this story up a couple of days ago, and all I've been doing with my free time is reading it. You do a really good job with bringing the reader into the story and really understanding what is going on. I'm just going to play the waiting game and keep checking for the next chapter. You're very creative and I hope you keep writing, even if it's just for my own enjoyment.
Frog-kun chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Ah! Now I see why Miroku wouldn't use his Wind Tunnel. You think of everything!

It seems I have come to the end of this story. So far. Now what sucks is that you have just reached the climax of the story. I mean it. I hate it when a really good story hasn't been updated in forever! So I really hope you get chapter 35 done. Even if less people review since it's been so long, I think it's still important to finish the jon you started. I for one will be putting this story on alert and shall wait for the day that you update. I'm hoping it will be soon.

I would say on to the next chappy, but I can't...
Frog-kun chapter 32 . 4/26/2008
Oh, looks like the transition rulers and the telepathic speech indicators are in this chapter. Oops! Oh well, at least I noticed something of the earlier chapters. People still go back and read them!

I just thought of something. Why isn't Miroku using his Wind Tunnel? I imagine it would make fighting the Wind Walkers easier on him.

That aside, I guess the reason I like this story so much is because it resembles the style of one of my own stories. I love your action scenes. They're very well done. I might have seen better fluff authors than you, but you're up there in the action/adventure stuff! For some reason, fanfic authors generally fail at it. I've no idea why.

Only two chapters to go... Oh man...

Frog-kun chapter 28 . 4/26/2008
Ha ha! Nice twist in the tale! Can't wait to see what happens next!

I've got some suggestions for the layout and stuff in your chapters.

Firstly, the breaks and transitions in the chapters are no longer present. I would suspect you used rulers and that over time the rulers have vanished. It's a stupid thing that occurs on FFN for no reason at all. I suggest you look over your chapters again to see where it's happened and then try and fix it.

When Maruku and Kagome speak telepathically, I think you should indicate with italics. It makes it easier for the reader to figure out what is description and what is telepathic speech. Or you could use 'text' or _text_. Doesn't matter which one, but I believe something should be done.

Heh.

Frog-kun chapter 24 . 4/26/2008
Yay! Action! I can tell you're more an InuKag fan than a MirSan fan. I like how you're effectively using Kikyo to add drama when Inuyasha hasn't even started his two-timing yet! Lol.

I find it amusing how you'd rather use 'Sit' or 'Sit, boy' than 'Osuwari'; or 'Lord Inuyasha' than 'Inuyasha-sama'. You're like me; you like to use the English dubbed terms. Friends?

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next.

Frog-kun chapter 20 . 4/26/2008
Miroku/Sango-ness now... Reminds me of that episode about Kuranosuke. Infuriating Miroku - who is he kidding? But he is so IC, lol. Same thing with Sango.

I can tell you're very itnerested in letting the romance work, lol. Can't wait to see what happens next in the story, though. I hope you do remember that the romance is just a subplot within your story... But very nicely done anyhow!

Frog-kun chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Ha ha, cute InuKag moment in chapter 16. The funny thing is that the romance is actually believable in this fic. Ha.

I notice how you use terms such as 'the windwalker', 'the hanyou' or 'the demon exterminator' instead of the name or pronoun. That annoys me but that's just a personal irritation. It won't stop me from reading!

Frog-kun chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
Hi! Reviewing again after so long.

The strongest aspect of this story is the plot, which moves along at a deft pace. While I think the action itself is kind of choppy due to the short chapters, they're very nicely done, and I really enjoy reading this. It's very well presented and believable, from the cute romantic moments to the points of high action. Also, the new characters you have introduced fit the flow of the InuYasha series itself, not to mention how perfectly IC the canon characters are.

Not sure if your technical writing skills get better as the story progresses; I noticed it has been serialised over several years, so it might very well have. However, in the earlier chapters, I notice that the dialogue and conversations are sometimes in need of more detail to make them flow better. But that's just my opinion.

Whispering Lillies chapter 34 . 1/21/2008