Reviews for Wonders of Alcohol
AMAZING! Sasuke's so cute! Haha
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/18
Kyaaaa! You are so sneaky Sasuke! :)
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So cute. hehe especially the drunk Sasuke.
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
cute, loved it.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hah, awesome story! :D Really touching and beautiful and adorably sweet.
nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
awww i really like this. good job!
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Really good!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
And another! I liked this a lot hehee. Drunk Sasuke is always fun to deal with :P

This was another piece that satisfied the sasusaku craving inside me! These recent manga chapters have me crazed out of my mind because SHE JUST DOESNT KNOW. And like, I've tried finding some good canon/post canon fics that are up to date with the manga and I just can't :( sigh.

Well I got a bit off track there, but again, I loved this one heheee. Keep on dazzling me ;)

Vampirette
LetMeFly chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That is something I would personally like to see a drunk Sasuke. Ah, the wonders of alcohol fun at first until you wake up with a hangover. This was a funny read specially a drunk Naruto and all his antics. Happy that the alcohol gave Sasuke the courage to kiss Sakura finally!
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awww...the ending was sweet. :)
Wow, the beginning had me laughing so hard! :D With the comedy duo being completely opposite from each other. ;)
Very nice read. Thank you for sharing this story. ;D
HasiVA chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That was absolutely awesome! I loved it soooooo much! Such epic fluff! I loved that tooooooo much! XD
Kendimo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great sasuxsaku story. You should make more oneshots or stories of sasuxsaku
JZBronzecat chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awwww. I loved it :)
Especially the part where Sasuke was confronting Sakura. That was such a touching scene! XD
Anyways, great one-shot. I didn't seem to find any errors. hehehe
jenna.cherry chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great story ha drunk naruto remembered more then drunk sasuke.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love SasuSaku stories like this!