Reviews for Shall we try again?
pinkiepickle chapter 9 . 6/29
Oh my god I'm on a binge of your stories and I need you to update this one PLEASE! I need this in my life!
Darrk Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/4
Well this isn't fair. A thirteen year old writes better than I do. :')
(17)
BleckBlah5956 chapter 9 . 4/27
Please tell me you will be done editing soonish, This is amazing and I love the humor it inspires.
kelwin chapter 9 . 3/12
waw good fic. I like it. I hope you get this fic updated soon I love it!
KyuubiChild717 chapter 9 . 3/6
Are you still planning on continuing this story?
Uzushiogakure chapter 3 . 2/26
Okay that was damn amazing
Yuki15 chapter 1 . 1/3
Please update soon or re-new the story whatever it is...I love this story do not abandon cute harry!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
NO COME BACK ;-;
EpikalStorms chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
*moans wretchedly, as if in horrible, terrible pain* Nnnooooooooooooo... god, w h yyyyyyyyyyy... please don't leave this one alon need you to update please I need it
Gidget1889 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Have you updated the story yet?
zuppercat chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing from the previous chapter ahahahhahaha he's so... I dunno how to call it but 'Overlord'? Really hahahaha i love Hadrian! Hahha
Cherri202 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
So far you've got a good idea going on, and I'll keep reading after this.

I will say that you should really consider getting a Beta reader, or at least doing a very careful reread yourself. You frequently misspell words that should be picked up by a spellcheck, or use the wrong words.

Oddly enough, your reoccurring grammar problem (and everyone has one to look out for), is capitalisation, which is relately unusual. Any title and name should always be capitalised including Strider and Master of Death. You seem to be inconsistent with capitals so keep an eye out for it.

If you definitely don't want to get a Beta then when you are feeling more confident in your spelling/grammar abilities I'd go back and correct the chapters you've done so far (yes even the 'updated' chapter 1).

All in all, remembering that you are still high-school aged, you aren't doing too badly. The actual story holds up well past the spelling/grammar, even if I think everyone would be a bit more astounded by Harry and his abilities considering Middle Earth only has five wizards in total.

Keep practising and learning and you'll only get better. :)
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 8/6/2016