Reviews for Shall we try again?
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing from the previous chapter ahahahhahaha he's so... I dunno how to call it but 'Overlord'? Really hahahaha i love Hadrian! Hahha
Cherri202 chapter 3 . 8/15
So far you've got a good idea going on, and I'll keep reading after this.

I will say that you should really consider getting a Beta reader, or at least doing a very careful reread yourself. You frequently misspell words that should be picked up by a spellcheck, or use the wrong words.

Oddly enough, your reoccurring grammar problem (and everyone has one to look out for), is capitalisation, which is relately unusual. Any title and name should always be capitalised including Strider and Master of Death. You seem to be inconsistent with capitals so keep an eye out for it.

If you definitely don't want to get a Beta then when you are feeling more confident in your spelling/grammar abilities I'd go back and correct the chapters you've done so far (yes even the 'updated' chapter 1).

All in all, remembering that you are still high-school aged, you aren't doing too badly. The actual story holds up well past the spelling/grammar, even if I think everyone would be a bit more astounded by Harry and his abilities considering Middle Earth only has five wizards in total.

Keep practising and learning and you'll only get better. :)
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 8/6
Please do update
Bloody0thorn chapter 9 . 7/8
Update? Please?
chi akume chapter 9 . 7/7
Holy crap the ending of the last chapter cracked me up. Thankfully no one was home, but my dog looked at me like I was insane.
Lulumo chapter 9 . 7/4
Well, my lady it's been year almost two...sooo I'm still wondering are you continuing this or did you stop it...?

I still want to see our awesome little master of Death. How he totally overpower Ganfal and Sarumon. So please updateeehhh...! QAQ
Elda-Shirakiin chapter 4 . 5/31
Bwahahaha! Oh goodness sake! I couldn't help but laugh when Hadrian met with Boromir, Legolas and the dwarves! It's so funny!
Update please :)
Silver.ring1996 chapter 8 . 5/9
So how long did you mean when you said that your editing the story ? And that it was going take awhile
Like how long is an awhile to you ?
littleelfmom chapter 9 . 5/7
Found this wonderful fic while perusing and really hope you finish this. I love it.
ElektraRan chapter 9 . 5/6
I love this story. And I have been waiting for the continuation for a long time. Really is trully good... and I want to see a scene where Hadrian pops up from nowhere in the room whit everyone in there and Gandolf and the elves freak out with the "miracle wizard elfling"
sam chapter 9 . 4/15
More please! Just found this and really liking it
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 4/12
Please don't abandon this! It's been a year. *hint hint update hint hint*
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 4/7