Reviews for Shall we try again?
Shizue-sejin chapter 3 . 18h
Hey! I just want to say I rally love your story so far! In fact, I'll probably love all of it!
The only thing that sort of gets on my nerves is a couple of spelling mistakes. Like it's Rivendell not Rivandale and it's Ringwraiths not Ringwreiths... I don't know if somebody else told you in late chapters or something...
Anyway! I really love it, keep up the good work!
0ld-girl chapter 8 . 18h
Fun and hilarious read so far
Ottawa Pagan chapter 8 . 5/1
LOL, awesome story :)
Ie-maru chapter 8 . 4/30
Oh lord, I'm loving this. Really looking forward to reading more!
broken handed chapter 8 . 4/29
this fic makes me cycle through snickering and cackling at the sheer awesomeness. Really love it - especially everyone's reactions to Hadrian himself. And Harry's quips make it all the more delightful! Hope there's more of the stalker!elves.
crazyme03 chapter 8 . 4/22
This is great! I hope you continue this story.
Kuroyukihime chapter 8 . 4/20
Hahaha this chapter cracks me up every time xDDD
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/19
LOL!
jinnxxy chapter 8 . 4/17
Really like this, hope you continue it. :)
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 8 . 4/17
Wh-what? No. no, stop. Harry don't encourage him. No. I- i can't even...
Love it love it please write more... Oh that sounds rude um write more or I'll die ...that's ruder my computer life we'll have no meaning without this story in my life...I should get some sleep ya so awesome writing
Theta-McBride chapter 8 . 3/24
Oh gods this is hilarious! :-D
So. Freaking. Hilarious!

This...,this is amazing! I'm stifling my giggles as I read it..,please update soon! Amazing!
bethyhardy chapter 8 . 3/10
please continue so good and i like both harry potter and lord of the rings. this story is really sweet and kind.
derangedmoon chapter 8 . 3/10
Awesome. I love hadrian, and getting glorfindal to call him my overlord, that's hilarious! So I'm wondering if there's going to be a pairing in this story, when he's older? I personally love harry and glorfindal together. But even if it's just gen, I still look forward to the next update!