Reviews for Shall we try again?
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 8 . 12h ago
More please! I do so love this story!
Drarry2 chapter 8 . 3/3
I can't breathe this is wonderful! I'll can't wait for the next update! So make it soon okay!?
anonlurker90 chapter 8 . 3/3
Crack.

Glorious crack.

I love it, please update more soon, I'll be looking forward to your next installment :)
ninjacatblue chapter 8 . 3/3
I really like this, it is a little disorienting at some points, but good. I truly love the Hadrian you have created, and with this most recent chapter I feel that you have created a child that has the power to destroy the world and would do it to watch the pretty colors it would make, fully knowing what he has done, but just not caring. I love it, I am curious if Hadrian and Harry will merge, or if they will just always be two separate beings.
Baow chapter 8 . 3/3
LMAO
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 8 . 3/3
Very good stuff
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 3/2
My Overlord?! LOL good grief, I nearly spit out my tea over my keyboard at that. great chapter :) looking forward to the next one
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 3/2
Very goooood!#
angeldunn1993 chapter 8 . 2/28
I love your story. I could not stop laughing, little Hadrian is so cute. I hope you write more soon.
Kuroyukihime chapter 8 . 2/28
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS xDDDD Somebody kill me now xD
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 2/28
Ahahahah hilarious !
FotoDi chapter 8 . 2/28
You are very quirky, pretending insanity. : - )
It is an interesting tale:
Hadrian (Harry Potter) in Middle Earth appearing as a 5-year-old ("20" for elves) miraculous Elfling hybrid.
New dimension Hadrian has a slight but healthy body, sporting no physical or curse scars, myopia, glamors, or a history of broken bones. Hadrian has an innocent
and ethereal beauty - greater than the elven Royalty. Hadrian is emotionally developed on par with his diminutive size and tender years yet he carries within his mind (or soul) the echoes of memories, vast knowledge, experience, and pain of his progenitor adult Harry Potter. Elfling Hadrian is a trained wizard of great power. He is accompanied by Dior a golden dragon companion, which is actually a pocket space full of artifacts from his Wizarding life: the elder wand, the invisibility cloak, & the resurrection stone, millions of galleons (gold bullion), weapons, food, potions, clothes, jewlery, hygiene products, toys, wizard gadgets, broom, and one of the largest libraries of magical knowledge of his culture. (Muggle books of knowledge & literature, too? Muggle tools & artifacts, too?) Elfling Hadrian is also THE MASTER OF DEATH, the immortal role Harry Potter rightfully assumed as a wizard, which transcends all planes of existance.
Elfling Hadrian has encountered humans, immortal elces, Istari, dwarves, hobbits, wraiths, echoes of Sauron, (orcs?) and local animals. The most notable being the Fellowship of the Ring and the Elves of Rivendell, with a special connection made with reincarnated Glorfindel - which was so cool!

Please continue this very original HP/LOTR AU tale ... With maybe a more sober tone. Harry Potter has survival instincts, war-honed fighting skills, a natural charisma, but his progenitor was an abused child chosen by Fate to fight Evil. He knows loneliness, abandonment, loss, manipulation, false hero worship, and crushing expectations. Harry is emotionally crippled, with PTSD, ... Maybe Elfling Hadrian can experience family, community, true friends, love, etc. And emerge with a mature emotional core.
whrr.trudy chapter 8 . 2/27
I think my mind just frapped, but was a fun chapter...
jupimako chapter 8 . 2/27
Hahahahaha! Oh wow. Best chapter yet in terms of hilarity. Can't wait for the next :D.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 2/26
Over ...Lord...?...MMWWHAHAHAHAhha! Thats to funny! Little harry is so funny I die out laughing! :) Hope you counte!