Reviews for Behind the Scenes: Act Natural
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Oh no. That's it. I'm going to calmly exit this page and stay calm... Noooooo! (Sobs uncontrollably) I need mooooreee!

Seriously though, you have to update. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
I love gars parents in this. His dad is funny.
RavenSerendipity chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Lol. Tara. I like how you wrote her in this, it's kind of funny. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Just gotta love cyborg. :)
dj25taz chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Update soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Wow... Love da story. Quick question: is chapter 11 the ending chap? (sorry felt like asking, im also very curious-sorry if spell mistake-to what happeneds) plz update soon.
P.s: (call me wierd if u want 4 me sayin' this) i kinda don't like the fact that robin was ravens-richard and rachel BTW-first kiss but hey, its all actin' bizz (sorry can't spell) plz put some rob/star-rich/kori (sommit like that...)-and literally BASH terra-Tera-in tha head or summit...ooo how about terra-tera- snaps a photo of Gars and raes kiss and makes it go in every newspaper. Hope my idea helps in writing your story. I shall stop talking now... (anyone else think i talk too much?)
DianaisShrek chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
GUYS, IM WAITING HERE GUYS, PLS
dj25taz chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I see love is in the air and I wonder where is Tara
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Okay. I am enjoying this story very much. The only character I don't like is Tara; she can go jump into a giant cauldron of boiling water and drown. As for Rae and Gar: LIVE ON Y'ALL! Please update as soon as you possibly can. Now, good night, and, as my mom says (sometimes), "Sweet dreams of Mr. T!"
Wolfy Loveland chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I'm so happy I found this little jewel of a story! God it's just so perfect!

Wolfy
CaliIntern chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Oh i remembered to come back! Had the story on my bookmarks. Today is the last official day of my internship regarding academic work. So this way a great treat to celebrate. :D
r2mich2 chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Oooooh boy, glad to see this has updated! I was getting sorta worried. Plus, that Tara...wowzers. You'd think because the two aren't kissing that people wouldn't buy into a 'scandalous relationship' but pictures of people just holding hands seems to work these days...plus Gar in a suit! Perfect. Can't wait to see the next update.
daniiibabiii chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter I love it!
Sweetums14 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
So after reading this story I just got stuck in my head...Gars' really that hot? Hmmm, wonder what he'll look like? So, my family all of a sudden got hooked in the show Flashpoint and well, if you haven't already heard of it...i thin David Patkeau is is like Gar...from the moment I saw him I thought of this story and im like well dang! I dunno, of you know who he is, well I dunno if you agree, but if you don't know him then, check him out (not in that way, though I do enjoy doing that...) there's ugly pics of him and then there's pretty pics of him...find the pretty ones! Ph, and if you Google/Bing Rachel Roth literally there's a girl that comes out...i was like whoa, I think like that'd be Rachel, with purple eyes tho! I dunno, I actually see them when I read this story...haha, well, an update yay! Can't wait! :D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:):):):)33333333333333
Purplepox63010 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014