Reviews for Finally in Phoenix
Cina's chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Loved it.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I can't wait for Jasper to come into the picture. Will he be attracted to Alice? If he knows what's good for him he will. Hopefully he's as accepting as Bella is too.
Cullenosopy chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Cool! I'm sure Blabbica will tell the entire student body what she witnessed.

Thanks!
jansails chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
GO BELLA!
Girl's on the right track, Edward just has to follow her lead.
jansails / jan2
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Aww!
gabby1017 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
It's all about them... I like that.
sherylb chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Nice!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
YAY! Loved the chapter, especially their chemistry. I love that Jasper is Bella's cousin, and I can't wait to read about Alice's reaction to him. Thank you for another wonderful chapter.;-)N
dr.meow1234 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Yay you updated and yay what a fabulous chapter waiting for more !
FadingAshes chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This story is so good and realistic!
And I like how you protrayed Bella as a beautiful, kind, quiet, smart, and funny girl.
And mostly, I'm so looking forward to see Jessica's ass being kicked.
Update soon!
-Ashes
debslmac chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Loving this
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
It sucks that her parents might not approve of Edward. Money isn't everything. Just because some people don't have it doesn't mean they're not good people. Usually the people with less are the better ones. That's been my experience anyway. I'm glad they're together though. I hope they get to stay happy.
Demon chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
awwwwwww
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Loved it!
msarkie chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Status can be a real problem in high school. One of the nicest, kindest boys in my class, who I would have been happy to go out with, never dated. His entire family of five lived in an old bus up on blocks, & he never had a car even in college. I always felt bad for him. My family wasn't rich by any means, but I knew it wouldn't do any good for me to ask him out, because my parents wouldn't have allowed it.