Reviews for A Will of Steel
I need more! Also great job really funny story, can't wait to see where it goes. Also I'm curious what the weapons reactions would be to someone suggesting their owners use new or different weapons, specifically Crocea Mors reacting to Jaune thinking about a new weapon. I also keep imagining Jaune finding Frostmourne or some other cursed sword that tries to tempt him into using it.
KAOS UNLEASHED chapter 12 . 8/28
Okay, I don't usually comment, but can you please consider continuing with this story? I just found this and I gotta say that this was GENIUS! I LOVE IT. But cliffhangers are not fun, I know you have a life, but at least post one more chapter. Please?
kaiju62 chapter 1 . 8/17
Okay I'll bite, this is fun so far
This fanfic is AWESOME! i just started today and it is so good and I just love it
echo42 chapter 2 . 5/18
Is Crocea Mors Saber?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 12 . 5/16
haha! oh man, blakes situation is too good to pass up! pls make jaune take care of her. PLSS! i beg of you! and it might even help with his problem with mors.
pokeperson1000 chapter 12 . 5/3
The last time this was updated was two years ago... Will you be continuing this at some point or has this fic been abandoned?

I really hope you continue this fic, to be honest. I am enjoying myself a lot.
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 12 . 5/3
Please continue~!
LightnigJack chapter 4 . 4/25
...yes im reading more!
FirecrackerCelica chapter 12 . 4/23
Oh, please don't say you're not continuing this! This is so much fun!
Enigma infinite chapter 12 . 3/5
I love it!
Shadow-Proclamation8 chapter 1 . 1/19
Continue writing this or tell use you've stopped don't leave use hanging like this it's not cool.
wizardlymagic chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
please update! this story is so funny! also, Sun's last name is Wukong
correnhimself316 chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Huh...So Crocea is more than a tad bit world weary, paranoid and prejudicial. The complete opposite for the most part of Jaune.
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Sounds like we have a Weapon with a Saber like personality.