Reviews for A Will of Steel
BadHum3r chapter 12 . 3/22
Please come back to this. I need some Cress RoseXRuby smu-err, fluff?
HeavenStar88 chapter 5 . 3/15
Shame you've decided to discontinue this fanfic. Manghild was my favorite weapon persona.
zackstone13 chapter 12 . 2/20
This story is amazing
zackstone13 chapter 8 . 2/20
Keep writing plz this good
More please
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 10 . 1/22
Please continue~!
Kisdota, I just finished reading and would love to see how much farther this will go. Will you be returning to this fic? I'd enjoy reading how everyone's relationships with their weapons turns out, especially Milo and Akouo with Pyrrha
pltrgst chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
whens next chap?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I need more! Also great job really funny story, can't wait to see where it goes. Also I'm curious what the weapons reactions would be to someone suggesting their owners use new or different weapons, specifically Crocea Mors reacting to Jaune thinking about a new weapon. I also keep imagining Jaune finding Frostmourne or some other cursed sword that tries to tempt him into using it.
KAOS UNLEASHED chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Okay, I don't usually comment, but can you please consider continuing with this story? I just found this and I gotta say that this was GENIUS! I LOVE IT. But cliffhangers are not fun, I know you have a life, but at least post one more chapter. Please?
kaiju62 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Okay I'll bite, this is fun so far
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
This fanfic is AWESOME! i just started today and it is so good and I just love it
echo42 chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Is Crocea Mors Saber?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
haha! oh man, blakes situation is too good to pass up! pls make jaune take care of her. PLSS! i beg of you! and it might even help with his problem with mors.
pokeperson1000 chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
The last time this was updated was two years ago... Will you be continuing this at some point or has this fic been abandoned?

I really hope you continue this fic, to be honest. I am enjoying myself a lot.