Reviews for Haunted Dream: Toritsukareteiru Yume
Ellebow chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Allo fellow Sango/Miroku WAFF attempt-ee! Very cute... only thing I saw was that Miroku seemed a bit OOC... with the whole thinking Sango was baeutiful out of the blue and everything. I know that is a very common usage of Miroku's thoughts in an attempt of WAFF, but still...any-who! I really think you did a great job of capturing a long(ish) amount of time in a small amount of space and I hope you continue in your Sango/Miroku WAFF career! Oh, and *huggles Miroku* No, you cannot borrow him. *threatens with a stuffed toy butter knife* He is mine! *Miroku hugglez her back* And, if I am not mistaken...he like it this way. Oh, and he would say something, but he became a mute a while back...don't ask. Good bye! Oh, and if you are ever bored, please read my sango/miroku fic 100% Evil. If you really want a cliff hanger ish fic that won't be updated for forever, than go ahead and read In My Head. I don't like it that much...it was fun at first though...crap, you now have been subject to my mindless blubbering. Sorry. Goodnight! -Miroku's American Sango
dEeYaN chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
i like u'r fic, except the ending... Miroku and Sango should start going out or sumtin'

Anyways, it's still good and i still like it! _
dEeYaN chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Miroku is SO sweet! *beats DarkRoseAngelScarlet for having walls of Miroku piccies*

Go on pls! i like this fic!
artemis chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
hey!, I liked this story and I plan to read more of them! Keep writing!
Aibyouka chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
Wow, your name is Michelle C. and you like Miroku? O.O That is so weird! My name is Michelle too and my last name starts with a C! And I LOVE Miroku. _ Anyway, love your fic!
so n so chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
It was col. i like the ending-
oughttobedeleted chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Aww, that was sweet. Poor Sango, silly Miroku.
Traitor chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
Despite my lack of knowledge about anything even remotely related to Sango, I still enjoyed this 'fic. _ The ending was... well, it was all right. The entire thing was a bit short, but I can deal with that.

Actually, the ending reminds me of something I read in a book by Douglas Adams... hn. Must just be me. A nice 'fic, pretty to-the-point, all-in-all.
Popuriiu chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
But what...happened to the birds? Lol. Seriously, this is a majorly cute peice of work.
Asily chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
BWAHAHAHA! That was so good! Great details, sad, tad bit of romance and a hilarious ending! I love'd it! ''helped' out of the tree by Miroku's staff', that was so funny! The ending sounds like something that would happen in the show/manga- knowing Miroku and all... -_-;Lol

Happy Toodles,:P

Asily
liliduh chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
nice!
Fluffy chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
O.o Did he eat the birds? ;) The poor birds, having a furious hanyou dropped on them...

*giggle* Well, /I/ liked the ending!
Haruhara Haruko chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Yay, this story is soo cute! _ Pleeease hurry and continue it! *sticks it onto favorites list and waits for the next chapter*

Oh yeah... And Volume 12 is coming out soon? o.o I really didn't know that... Oh well... YAY!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
lol!great story
Talon skydragon chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
Aww, that was sweet. It never occured to me what might have happened to Sango's mother; I've wondered about Kagome's dad a lot, but not Sango's mom. And hey..at least Miroku tried. _;;