Reviews for Happy New Year
merniizztat chapter 1 . 6/9
Cute...I like
jet911 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I loved this. Phil’s so freaking awesomely adorable, being scared about the baby girl. I like the way he feels he’s going to be a great dad. My dad’s a great one, a great man. Looking at him on the street you wouldn’t think so. You would see a little Hispanic man going bald from the center of his head, lines around his eyes from too little sleep, hands and arms permanently stained with oil. You wouldn’t know he carried the weight of his world on his shoulders. He worked long and hard so mom wouldn’t have to so she could stay home with the eight of us. He raised his three grandsons with alongside his children, when their father abandoned ship and my sister needed the help. Dad would come home dragging but he was never too tired to play a game or help with our problems. He particularly enjoyed play fighting with us, hitting hard enough to hurt for a few seconds but not bruise. The weekends were the best he would take us out to our land to fish and swim.

Not that he’s perfect no he’s stubborn and set in his ways. We learnt early that when it came to dad it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission. He would freak if I told him I’m bisexual. I’ve thought about telling him I just don’t see the point unless I actually do date a woman. I know that he would still love me but I also know he would wonder where he went wrong and that I was going to hell. He wouldn’t say that to me face just think it. I know that’s a copout I also know not saying anything to my family makes me a coward. I know and acknowledge that.

Dang if Esme doesn’t remind me of my mama. Mom set the rules we followed them we didn’t want to know what would happen if we didn’t. Mom never screamed, yelled at or spanked us. No she only made us a promise. When my brother Jr was in middle school he had a female sub for pe. He and his friends were complete little snots to her. She called mom in tears about how Jr had behaved. Mom told her when she had Jr tomorrow he would be a changed boy and apologize. She freaked out thought mom was going to beat him. Mom told her no that she was only going to make him a promise. So when mom picked up my siblings that day, she told them that she would like to think that she had raised them right, to listen to their teachers within reason. That if she ever got a call from any of their teachers saying otherwise, she would go with them to school, she would sit right beside them, make sure they did their work, and if the teacher asked a question she would raise her hand and say my child knows the answer. Mom also said she would join the offending child for pe. She would put on her workout clothes and do the exercise right beside you and you had better keep up. Needless to say the next day Jr was a perfect angel. The teacher actually called mom to ask what she had done to him.
Rosalie proposed! That was just perfect! I was grinning like an idiot when I read that.
This story was beyond words. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
:)(: My eyes are a bit watery. Honestly, this was super sweet and adorable. Rose is a big softy and it's cute how emotional Bella gets. It's a well written one-shot that I enjoyed a lot.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG STFU! OMG OMG! She didn't! Did she really?! OHMYGAAWWHHDDD! ROSE PROPOSE! Can you please edit this and write me in in that exact moment? So I can frikking hug those two! And like, jump up and down and cheer cause Bella is too busy crying? Ok, be still my heart. I literally want to hug you so bad, I'm afraid I might squeeze you to death cause I'm so happy that Rose and Bella have got to this point.

Starting from the beginning, when Bella called Renee announcing their surprise arrival, ugh, Rose is a romantic (she can claw my eyes out and deny that but whatever; you've gone soft ROSIE. muahaha) for giving Bells such a nice xmas gift. She said not to ask, and I'm not going to but I am going to say I think I know how Bella got that full scholarship. Where can I find myself a girl like Rosie? Haha

The whole thing with Lauren; I feel so bad for her. Its nothing I haven't heard before but it still hurts to know things like happens. I just starting reading BITTER (I'm so shock Rose let her fuck Bella!) and I so badly want Lauren to find happiness as the story progress.

So, wow! Bella is gonna have a baby sister. Awh, we will be hearing more about her in, say, a Valentines Day post, yes? *wink wink* So cute how Rose was civil (barely) with the commoners aka airport securities, aka everybody. And Phil's reaction when Rose propose to Bella, LOL! And Bella's reaction; awwhhh! What a way to start the the new year. Officially engaged!

I'm very happy with this post. And I can't believe Merry Christmas was removed! But I'll definitely be looking you up on . Whenever you decided to post your stories, I'm following!
JackyKay chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
As usual with your fics, I loved it. I'm assuming it's apart of the Ridden verse, correct? Or just very similar to it. And I love that Rosalie actually proposed to Bella in this. It's strange but I find with most of the F/F couples I ship, I particularly love it when someone particularly adores the other. You know? Like when one person plays a more dominant role while still remaining completely feminine. Lots of writers try to turn one into a more masculine character or have one "be the man". Your fics don't do that. Rosalie is no man, she is all female but still capable of being very protective and doting. It's fantastic to read.
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sorry I didn't see this one before. My bad.

This was cute, and sad, and...optimistic, I think. Ah, so that was what happened to Lauren. I know that you implied it rather heavily in 'Ridden' but now she _said_ it. And it had to have been hard for her to say. Even if it had happened back in kindergarten, psychological scars take a lifetime to heal.

Awwww, Bella. It's okay. I like my sleep too ;)

That sucks, about what happened to 'Merry Christmas' although I have to say that it's easier to drink hot sauce now... You could try putting it on adultfanfiction-dot-net. I think that it was created specifically for stories outside of fanfiction-dot-net's rating guidelines.
PrimaDonna213 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
She proposed! I love these little side moments in the future. I think i speak for a lot of your readers when i say that im pissed about the christmas one. Luckily i did get a chance to read it and it was of course awesome. I do hope you do one for V-Day cause my birthday is a few days before and i think that would be a nice present.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
cute I like it:)
One-of-the-pieces chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Awwwwwwww. Rosalie's always taking care of Bella and it's so sweet. you make me feel nice things when you write these little pieces like this. Phil's so clueless that it's kinda adorable.
Teampara55 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Hey, personally I love your writings. Don't let some reviewer fuck with your mojo,most of the people on this site are 16 year old virgins. Stay golden.
xhumanfilthx chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
It saddens me to no end that you might consider discontinuing Ridden. I absolutely love that fic and I'd probably cry my eyes out for days if that gets discontinued. I think you should ignore what some idiot has to say. I love your writings and I love your ideas. Please don't let the ignorant opinions of one person ruin your creativity. With much love and respect, Ryan.
JMOBrien chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Enjoyed the story :-)
number09 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Merry Christmas? I go on vacation and miss a phfina special? And it's GONE? Sobs. Ao3 would never do that to you.

This was ADORABLE though. I knew it had to be "wuv. Twu wuv." Or something like it. Rosalie style. Just don't tell her I said that?
tlc125 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This site is strange in some of the things they choose to do. It can be a bit conservative.
I thought this story was fun and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Identity-Countered chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved it, Rosalie came a long way but here she is...with Bella, her soon to be wife.
Well done Phfina, well done.