Reviews for One Rainy Night
Lilly Potter ml chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I like feisty EunSang. It's empowering to see her carefree and in control unlike miserable Heirs ES. Good chapter.
boksunga chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
this is too cute to describe. I love it! thank you for sharing XD keep writing, xoxo
stracony26 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awwww (damn I just realise that every single review i left for fics with the couple started with 'awww')(cause they're sooo cuteeee)

Awesome story. :)
Park Ai Rin chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
ouwwhhh,,
they're so cute,,
i really like them,,
sequel please,,
jebalyeo,,
tita morris chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is soooo GOOD and it has such great potential. Really, update soon please I truly loved it.
Are they still in high school or this is in a different time frame? The way Chan Eun Sang is acting it makes me feel like she is a bit older but some of the sentences gives me a different impression.
Young Do's father is for a lack of a better word a massive A**hole so I can't wait to read how he is going to react to the only heir to Zeus Hotel dating a girl like Cha Eun Sang or would he be like oh well as long as you don't marry and get her pregnant you can keep her on the side until you please.
stef chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
aww so cute
Aylanah chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Thank you for this chapter! Are you going to write more? Please do so, if you can! There's never enough fanfics for this ship
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very cute and awesome fanfic. I am loving it! Wish this is what happened in The Heirs! Continue your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hellz yeah!
So glad someone finally went there!
Thank you!
ntodela chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Please write more soon.
Lamiya chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is beautiful. I love this. Please write more.
chingydagirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
this is such a great story, you should write more & continue on this one. It's really great. Loved it! Aja Fighting (: