Reviews for Broken
linkgold64 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
dam! very nice, very angust, wich ilike and its good very good it may be drpesing but it made me happy (as creepy as that sounds)its just i liked it very much plz update soon.
FrictionX42 chapter 17 . 10/28/2010
Oy. That hurts. The beginning of this did a great job in ripping my heart out, and it only got worse as it went along. You have a great talent in being able to invoke emotions, and I love your descriptive text- expressive, not excessive.

That being said, I really wish I'd found this after you'd finished it. I'm going to have to find some RIDICULOUSLY WAFFy fics to make up for this one.

Oh, and in case I wasn't clear enough, I loved it.
Soulfire chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
I know it was a really long time since you last added to this story but I really think you should come back to it. The sheer emotion this story displayed was ubelievable and possesed several tear jerking moments which had consumed my heart. If you find the time to do it I really hope you would decide to continue this story because there are still so many unanswered questions as to the fate of the beloved charecters Ranma and Akane. I can only hope, one day soon, maybe you will decide to finish this incredible heart squeezing romance/angst which had entranced me so. If you cannot I understand and even though I regret that I would never see your master piece at its finish I'd still thank you for sharing your work and taking me and other readers on a rollercoaster of raw emotions that I assure you, will not soon be forgotten.
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
why..!
Raika Saotome chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I haven't cried this hard in a long while.

Good lord that's some potent angst you got there... 5/5

*sniffles*
sam261 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
hey i really liked ur story n im intrigued. plz update its been what like a year n a half. plz update m really curious
Jasamyn chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
why didn't you continue? This story is amazing!
bluewitch chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
When will be the next update? Hope it's a happy ending...
Dbano chapter 17 . 9/20/2007
Hey are you still updating? its already 2007 and chapter 17 was 2005... well I liked your story and I hope it has a happy ending. Anyway please update it, I really want to know what happened if it continued to be a dark fic or it has shifted the story into the light.
MiriamBB666 chapter 17 . 3/1/2007
omg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! NEED TO GET CLOSURE! THIS IS AWSOMW PLS PLS PLS POST ANOTHER CHAPTER~!
MiriamBB666 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
You are a brilliant writer and you have a wicked cool personality! anyways ...wah... good story... actually excellent story! ROCK ON!
MiriamBB666 chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
WAH! OMFG! ok. wow. that's wow. good story. fuck... u is a good writer!
MiriamBB666 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
wah! This story's got me~ can't...stop...reading... lol you are a great writer.
MiriamBB666 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Wow. This is deep/intense. I love it!
Shi Feng Huang chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
Great work. At first I thought it'd be the typical mushy fic, Ranma hurts Akane, she runs away then comes back and there's some sugary-overdose ending. I'd rather take this angsty-dark twist. Keep it up!