Reviews for Dinner and a Show
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
genius!~~
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
*Snickers* Love this. I've only seen the Pilot episode of Grimm but this sounded interesting. Wonderful job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Poor Nick
RoseJustice chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Poor Nick! This is adorable, tho~!
DemonCry chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
What do plants have to do with a sports competition?:)
sudoku chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Such a great story and very funny too. I love the description of the fight and the follow up chapters from different perspectives. Definitely going to be my favorite.

Can you write the sport competition part, please* Nick's puppy dog eyes or bulldog eyes if you wish ;)
oochya chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I love it, I love it! This is utterly ridiculous and entertaining - just how I like it! Can't wait for more. *happy dance*
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Wu. You are incorrigible.
general zargon chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
LOL, thank you for posting this tidbit. It was funny, and I laughed imagining Nick in a swimsuit. :) I hope you write more for this fandom and wish you the best of luck with your writing!
ChibiAyane chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
It would be kind of funny to see Nick compete in a competition like that...
Cassie Ruesch chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
I like it
ChibiAyane chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
XD *cackles loudly and uncontrollably* MORE! Maybe another fight scene? Perhaps Nick does go for the eval, or maybe even does a bit of training in the station's gym? And his fellow officers decide to challenge him, if only to see him in action again. XD Come on! Just another scene of Nick kicking ass!
Chips03 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
ahahaha Fantastic!
D Squirrel chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Still loving this story. And Sean snarking so...snarkily. Hee, hee.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014